Reviews for Sleep
Jennafleur chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ahh, gorgeous story. Love the two POVs of the guys watching each other sleep! Two little stories in one :)

Love that Christian's tired because he didn't get much sleep the night before - I can take a guess why :P

Sounds like Syed to still be defending her a little; and to be grateful she signed the divorce papers instead of angry that she put it off for so long!

Aww, Christian clearly dreaming about Syed :D Love the cushion holding. Psh, Syed, you're gorgeous, that's what makes him drawn to you :P And indeed, you don't choose who you fall in love with.

Liked this line a lot: "We didn't have any specific plans but still… doing nothing is always nicer with him than alone." :) It shows how strong their companionship is when they can just do nothing but be in each other's company.

Loved the little rubbing of the chest to wake Christian up - found it really cute :D And had to lol at Christian instantly turning all seductive!

So now Christian's POV. Watching Syed sleep...thought the description of Syed's eyes was gorgeous: "...sparkling dark from lust; mischievously light with joy; or glistening wet in times of despair, wrenching my heart in my chest till I can't help but cry with him." - my heart felt a little tug when I read that :'(

Was great reading about Christian maturing, changing after the thing with David and then when he met Syed. Aw, he loves him! Well of course he does :') And all those thoughts about what happened in November, the break up and the faked marriage...sniff. I liked how the memory of the make up brought him into the present, and wanting to kiss Syed's neck :P

Haha at restless Syed! Bless him, and bless Christian for putting up with it :D Loved the kisses and the three minute birthday tongue fight as well :p and Syed ending up wanting the sex, tee hee!

Thanks for a great fic! xx
Chryedfan19 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I loved this, thankyou for writing it. It just felt right for both characters.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I love it! You've written both of them perfectly in character. You should definetly write another chapter.:)