Reviews for An Unwanted Bug
Robby Swan chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh, my God. That was so intense, perfect. I could hear them talking.
Perfect.
I felt like crying.
Heart-breaking, intense, perfect.
Beautiful.
guategal chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I find myself somewhat shaken with the intense emotionality you've created here. Amazing and gripping! Most well plotted and flowing well with tension. What is next?...I don't want to miss any of your sharings.
Sil-vi59 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This story is great! All those emotions are painfully current. I hope you'll continue to write. (Next chapter: One Year later...:)
julicy chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
fantastic story! and i loved will's apartement, too!
scaryand damaged chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
This is very there be an update? Please I enjoy very much this story
Sabrina-AWR chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Awwww this is just getting better and better! For being your first story it's really good! They're both well in character and the story is really well written!
Tamires chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
i realy like this!1
Beth chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I need you to update ASAP! Make it work please! Xx
monotonousrevolution chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Gahhhhh! Update like right now! And please make it right between them omg I'm gonna cry!
AD29 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
With you on his arm… he's invincible," oh Will, so sweet. Great job!
lostindallas62 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
OMG….WOW… please continue writing this story!

You convey so much of the intense emotion between these two characters, I just LOVE your insight!

This exchange between them was PRICELESS!

"You don't get to this. You don't get to mention our time together in the same breath as admitting you are with him… again." His poker face was lost and was replaced with frustration. "Is that what you think I'm doing?" she shot back. "Aren't you?" he asked disbelieved. No, that's not what she was doing, she wanted to say. But how could she explain to him when she wasn't sure herself what she was getting herself into. "It's complicated," she replied. She was ashamed and she couldn't help but to lower her eyes. She couldn't see just how disappointed he was in her. Not as a bitter ex-lover, who would hold a grudge, but as a true friend who always pictured and wished so much more for her than the choices she had made. "It always is with you."

My poor Will feeling so used, he is so heart broken!

THANK YOU. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sietsx chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
OMG please make it right again, I can't take fighting A/W ! please update soon!
Emilie chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Wow! What an amazing chapter! That was beautiful. Sad but beautiful :) Loved the piano part.

Can't wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Omg this story was amazing ! Please write another chapter!
Nessakitty821 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This! "His voice was as sincere as during the times when he had her pinned against the wall of the foyer, his eyes staring at her intently, or when he had gently pushed her into the soft cushions on his couch as he apologized for verbally attacking her in the office earlier in the day to make their act as convincing as possible. His "I'm sorry" was always honest, sometimes loud and clear, sometimes verbalized in a mere whisper, sometimes stuck in his throat when she bit his bottom lip to show him it was okay, that she understood it was merely an act they agreed on, but nevertheless honest."

I wish we could see this, I can imagine it perfectly. And your connection of this "I'm sorry" to the one at the courtroom was great.

Actually, I think what I really like about this story is how you connect things we've seen happen with new things. How you weave all these little moments together. Thanks for sharing!