Reviews for To the Flame
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This story is hilarious - I love the humor and I love the way you write Killer Moth. I've always found him an interesting character and you write him very well here. The concept between this story is hilarious, and I love the dialogue. It fits the situation in the fic so well and fits the characters beautifully, and you have a real talent for writing Drury. His interactions with Ramsay were well-written, and I loved the detail about what was written on Moth's love letter, especially the "i" in Killer Moth being dotted with a heart.

The ending was both sad, funny, and fit the story well, and there was fantastic pacing in the last few lines. You have a great grip on the character, his personality, and his situation. Killer Moth needs more love, and you did a great job with him here.

Excellent work. This is my favorite Killer Moth story on this site.
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Lol, damn! Girl's gonna get him killed! Poor Mothy, Blackgate just isn't the place for affection of any kind.
I liked this a lot. Thank you.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Poor girl! Hilarious outcome though!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Cute. Like it.

Poor Killer Moth. As villains go, he's less a dangerous criminal - okay, the kids who picked on Scarecrow when he was little were more dangerous - and more a wannabe who managed to stick around longer than most.
Twinings chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Mothy deserves more love. And fewer injuries. Love!