Reviews for Due dates are closer than they appear!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 4/20
Did he plagiarize a poem?
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 16 . 3/22
Loved this.
Nice to know that Robin comes through when Barry can't.

Wish there were more. It's really good.

Thank you!
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 3 . 3/22
Oh that was evil. Evil genius.
transformersjellybeanaddict chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Wasn't it from diary of a wimpy kid: Rodrick rules?
RiderPhantomhive chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
May have not been a PJO reference, but i'm calling a PJO Refrence.

*hugs Wally forever*
Emu Thing chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Why would Robin flip out and go running to Roy the first time Wally has one suspicious bruise? These are the same kids that go out and fight super villains you’re talking about. It’s not like he noticed anything else in the last four days, at least not that we readers knew about. Robin being concerned yes, but Wally is not a normal fragile person and as far as Robin or us readers knew, it was a onetime thing that Wally already handled.

You also described that Kid flash was late that day, combined with his super speed yes, he could have stopped to fight some criminals on his own after school and gotten sloppy. Or he could have gone off campus during lunch and gotten it then.

It’s not horrible but Robin and Roy’s reasoning for their actions just isn’t convincing with the information provided before Wednesday.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
I'm pretty sure I just strained my abs from laughing at chapter 15. RAM! Priceless!
Wonderland chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
This story is wonderful! I love this chapter! I like the idea that Wally would try to keep his geeky, smart civilian persona away from his confident, brave hero identity. I think that it would be hilarious if the team found out that Wally is participating in a Science Fair/Competition, and went to see him.
Oh, and what band is that? I'd like to check them out.
lalala chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Wow, kira is one creepy lady.
silverwolf chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
next Kira chapter have her meet iris or jay
nighteagle13 chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Is the quote from last chapter from skullduggery Pleasant? I'm sure its from Skulldugerry Pleasant!
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
This is fantastic. Your characterizations feel spot-on, there's not a word that doesn't make me laugh, and frankly it's a travesty this doesn't have more reviews.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
robin does actually have knock-out gas batarangs.
Consulting Fangurl chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Ha! Love this chapter! I can't stop smiling! And I've been in a REALLY bad mood so thanks!
RAM HER INDEED! Okay no I'm not that evil... THROW HER OFF A CLIFF! Just kidding. Maybe.
Consulting Fangurl chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
I love this story! Stupid jocks, GET THEM! (army of spitfire fangirls attack)
"Not the face not the face!"
"AHHHHHHHHH!"
"MOMMY!"
Mwhahahahaah! I mean ...great story. No seriously this story rocks!

-GW