Reviews for The Beautiful Lie
Jophilly chapter 8 . 8/17
You have had me in tears several times. Your writing is so truly emotional. It brought back my own pain of loving someone who didn't love me in return.
Scoundrel73 chapter 22 . 8/16
Not a big fan of Addison but Jane and Maura always!
The atmosphere! You are gifted to create a very special atmosphere. I am traveling with your story and with your wonderful characters. Thanks very much.
Jen chapter 22 . 8/10
Excellent. Thank you very much.
Quenn J chapter 22 . 8/9
i can't believe I have never read this story before! Omg I love it. Had me tearing up at parts and horny at other parts. ...( hehe)... well done!
Sunshine chapter 22 . 7/30
I wonder if there will be a place in a future story for a character who would make Jane jealous, that is a hint for you to writen us a sequel :-) In any case your story was really amazing , bravo.
AngieB628 chapter 10 . 7/27
I love that Rod Stewart song! I've written many a sad paragraph with that playing! So heartbreaking.
Sunshine chapter 22 . 7/24
Maura is just perfect! I can really see Jane and her as characters in real life.
beautiful story however.. Jane is left handed. ;)
Bovary chapter 22 . 7/10
More :( A sequel , another story anything...
Mylovemaura chapter 22 . 6/17
This has been a wonderful story to read. It was laugh out loud, sexy, sad, erotic. You pulled all the characters in beautifully. You used great pace, teased (will they won't they; thank god yes, at last) and entertained. Well done and thank you so much for sharing
RogueReader chapter 22 . 5/25
My friend finally convinced me to read an R&I fanfic...and now I feel like I owe that friend a kidney because of you. This story was wickedly witty and enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing it :)
I finished this and it's really good. I've read a ton of femslash. Like a TON. Anyway, the way you write sexual tension is the best I've seen. I mean, good god. I was getting hot just reading about them looking at each other. I like your stories. Keep it up!
Jelial chapter 9 . 3/9
Started reading this last evening. The intensity rises with each chapter and I like that!
Don't know if you are still checking reviews but just wanted to say this was an awesome story. About the best Rizzisles fanfic I have read. Congrats.