Reviews for The Beautiful Lie
There was far too much use of thenergy f word. Jane, Frost or Korsak don't swear like this especially every other sentende
Kayebashay chapter 22 . 6/24
Fabulous story, awesome writing!
imagelesssky chapter 8 . 1/30
Just have to say I'm at the point where I just want to root for Jane/Addison. I love Jane/Maura, but I just felt like that needed to be said.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
A perfect rizzles story! Thank you for sharing it.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Hmm again, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Hmm.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
Thank you for this story. Love it! This is my 2nd time reading it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
It really bothers me when a fan fiction writer begs for reviews or in your case, threatens to not write if people don't review. It's condescending. If fan fiction writers truly write for themselves then what would it matter if anyone reviews? Ridiculous. Can't wait to hear you defensive reply!
srcuz41 chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Excellent story. It was hard seeing these ladies hurt each other, but the end reward was awesome.
I have enjoyed all the stories I have read so far on your site. Love the humor and sexy Jane and Maura. I also enjoyed your Xena fan fics. I used to only read Xena fan fic then onto Uber, and now I read different books and stories from authors that I only knew as Xena writers. I'm very happy I've branched out!
Thank you so very much.
Salina
jumbuck chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Awesome-ness. Thank you.
jumbuck chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
It gets worse! Not only have I not done the work I was meant to, I forgot to toilet our new puppy. The shame. Bad fur-mama. But maybe the story should come with a warning about forgetting your real world responsibilities *wink*
jumbuck chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
I am finding this story extremely problematic. I have a large pile of work I must do. I keep promising myself I will do it at the end of "this chapter". This chapter becomes the next chapter and no work is done... Marvellous story which is completely addictive. Thank you. I just need to learn some self control of my own and go work
slugger35 chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Really like this story. Addison is like the perfect friend for both of them.
Jaxom Catt chapter 22 . 3/3/2015
Loved it. Really really loved it.
I thank you for the pleasure you have given me with your talented writing. I hope to read more of your work.
Guest Annie chapter 22 . 1/30/2015
This is such a great story. Characterisation perfect. Well done and thank you.