Reviews for Unbalanced
Tenkage-chan chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
I have to say, this is a simply spectacular story. Celes and Locke are my favorite couple in all of FF, and what you've done with this story is simply astounding. I'm sure I'll be reading it over and over again. Thank you so much for such a wonderful take on my favorite Final Fantasy!
Reasons of Heart chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
This is such an amazing story! It was so creative and well-written like all your other stories. Unbalanced has an interesting approach to the World of Ruin. It seems more realistic because Edgar, Gao, and Cyan died. I like how you emphasize themes of hope, motivation, and strength throughout your story. There's well-developed characterization in your story as well. Keep writing! I really like your stories!
Laziness Incarna chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
You finished it! Really loved all the twists and turns of this story. Thank you for providing hours of reading pleasure. :D
REKCUFNIHPLOD chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
I live in the shadows... It is impossible to find me.
Bowpurity chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Just. Pure Amazing.

Thank you for writing this. Not only did I find no fault, but this was an amazingly enjoyable read.

Keep on writing.
Margaret Rennie chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Take a bow, Madam. This was an outstanding tale that I fully enjoyed. All the effort and imagination that you put into it shows. Thank you so much for writing it!
Endlos Nacht chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Well done, I am sad to see so many die but it stressed upon the desperation and hopelessness of the events that occured. Continue writing my friend.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Daw cute fluffy Locke/Celes ending! Loveee XD I super enjoyed this story, and if you ever thought about doing a sequel I'd so be there to read it...just sayin. Love the ending for each character, awesome job as per always!
Big-Babidi chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
A fitting end to a great story. Thanks for writing and posting it here.
Big-Babidi chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I expected awesomeness and this chapter did not disappoint. The descriptions of the tower and the final fight were written beautifully. I liked the dialogue between the arrogant gods and the party that eventually smacked them down. And the part where Relm busted out some pictomancy and surprised Shadow and Strago was really cool too.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
This chapter literally had me on the edge of my seat. So many emotions! I loved the Kefka and Celes scene, and the spin you took with the statues draining Kefka was really nice as well. I really enjoyed how you showed Kefka as human in his last moments in life. The battle scene was wonderfully written too: I loved the CelesXLocke-ness! I was afraid Celes was gonna die here, so I'm glad she didn't...but I hope she doesn't die in the next chapter either, if there is one lol. But this chapter seriously had me teary-eyed, you are such a good writer!

Thank you for writing such an amazing story! I marathonned the entire thing yesterday and was so excited to see this update in my inbox.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
I love this story! Terra is so cute, Celes and Locke are awesomely depicted, just ugh: this story is wonderful and I can't wait to read the end.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I am simply stunned by this.

The imagery in this story is beautiful and morbid all at the same time: I've never seen the World of Ruin painted so vividly. Even the other stories like this I've seen are not as well executed as this, and I really love what you are doing with Locke's character right now...though I hope as I read on it gets a little more hopeful a read :)

I am going to continue reading this! I just wanted to drop a line saying: Excellent job, and woo FFVI! My fav Final Fantasy.
Big-Babidi chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Good update. I'm curious to see how the final battle plays out.
Margaret Rennie chapter 15 . 5/23/2012