Reviews for Miss Trinket and a Mr Abernathy
Daintywords chapter 64 . 2/22
Compleley enjoyed this story...again! A few chapters in, I realized that I read it about two years ago, but I still couldn't put it down! You dug so deep into the characters and gave them new identities that weren't shown in the books but were still there, hidden, at least in my mind. This story makes these sides of Effie and Haymitch so authentic, that when I now think, reread, or watch the story they're present and real! thanks for a grand story! :D
Wineandwit chapter 64 . 12/28/2014
Lovely, wonderful story. I loved the entire thing. It was just perfect.
Ghost of Harrenhal chapter 64 . 11/24/2014
What a lovely fic, I read it all in a day did not pay attention in class in the slightest how sorted are my priorities anyway? Haha, oh, well, geat job!
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 64 . 8/15/2014
So awesome! Thank you so much for sharing !
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
that girl victor was cashmere!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
i was hesitant about reading this story. i quite honestly have no idea why. this is wonderful and grabbed my attention from the start
BookWorm4479 chapter 64 . 3/26/2014
This was perfect. Thank you for sharing it. Your talent and imagination is admired.
Guest chapter 64 . 1/27/2014
I loved this story! You are an excellent writer and I'd love to read your other works! Thanks xx
GPRox chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
OMG the feeels! I looooved this chapter!
GPRox chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
OMG. I like this story. Stupid Finnick. I hated her fiance from the start XD
justawritier chapter 63 . 1/3/2014
This was such a great story! I loved how it all fit into cannon. Your writing is amazing. Loved this!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
Ohmygosh! I am at lost for words!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
My heart literally skipped a beat when he kissed her! And now I can't stop smiling! This is your fault! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Oooooh! I love those little movements of Haymitch, the light kiss on the cheek - the putting of hands on the waist and the leaning down, just gahh! And really, I always found Haymitch as a man of capabilities. He just really hides it under all that layer of alcohol.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2014