Reviews for Time Traveling for Dummies
Jean Sumar chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Lol. I'm curious to see where this goes.
ImploringIdeal chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Amazing fic. I love how Francine is trying (and failing) to seduce Tsuna. Yamamoto's and Gokudera's reaction were great and I'm looking forward to seeing how the other's react. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Write more please
Mockingjay Rose chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I like it! This female Fran is hilarious, and I'm enjoying the plot very much.

Will we get to see Fran in Francine's world? His entrance (picking his nose) was BOSS.

-Mockingjay Rose
Sleeping Jay chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
lol Francine is still so rude.

Oh that line about Mammon Pfft, doujinshi. XD

And that part where Tsuna asks Yamamoto and Gokudera who the girl they like is. So precious! Tsuna is so adorable and oblivious. XD
Sleeping Jay chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Haha I've been wondering what the TYLs' reactions to male Fran are. I love this. I find it funny how the Fem universe's Guardians are a lot more obvious in their 'seduction' (pfft) attempts than the original universe's Guardians are. Yamamato's sudden protectiveness/possessiveness of Tsuna is amusing too. Not to mention Francine. XD
Iwin Ulose chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Enjoyable once again. Yamamoto is spot on and priceless, which is good because he's my second favorite character. ;p
JaneSmith123 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Whoa, this story is awesome, can't wait for next weeks update!
Iwin Ulose chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This amuses me. This being my first time ever looking at KHR fandom, I found myself confused as to what "All27" means, but I think I have a general idea. Tsuna harem?

Anyway, please continue.