Reviews for Time Traveling for Dummies
Jean Sumar chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Lol. I'm curious to see where this goes.
ImploringIdeal chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Amazing fic. I love how Francine is trying (and failing) to seduce Tsuna. Yamamoto's and Gokudera's reaction were great and I'm looking forward to seeing how the other's react. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Write more please
Mockingjay Rose chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I like it! This female Fran is hilarious, and I'm enjoying the plot very much.

Will we get to see Fran in Francine's world? His entrance (picking his nose) was BOSS.

-Mockingjay Rose
Sleeping Jay chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
lol Francine is still so rude.

Oh that line about Mammon~ Pfft, doujinshi. XD

And that part where Tsuna asks Yamamoto and Gokudera who the girl they like is. So precious! Tsuna is so adorable and oblivious. XD
Sleeping Jay chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Haha~ I've been wondering what the TYLs' reactions to male Fran are. I love this. I find it funny how the Fem universe's Guardians are a lot more obvious in their 'seduction' (pfft) attempts than the original universe's Guardians are. Yamamato's sudden protectiveness/possessiveness of Tsuna is amusing too. Not to mention Francine. XD
Iwin Ulose chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Enjoyable once again. Yamamoto is spot on and priceless, which is good because he's my second favorite character. ;p
JaneSmith123 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Whoa, this story is awesome, can't wait for next weeks update!
Iwin Ulose chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This amuses me. This being my first time ever looking at KHR fandom, I found myself confused as to what "All27" means, but I think I have a general idea. Tsuna harem?

Anyway, please continue.