Reviews for Cabin Pressure: S is For Speed Dating
Librasmile chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Dear LORD, what a roller coaster ride. Well written though!
Librasmile chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
* Stands, claps and cheers * Whooooooo-hoooooo! \0/

I am TOTALLY late to this story ( that's me, last minute Gertie, hyuk ) and I SO should not care this much about a fictional - in this case FAN fictional, lol - character, but YAY! This was AWESOME. It feels SOOOOO good to have Martin's hard work and endurance / perseverance rewarded.

Maybe because I see so muhc of myself in Martin, I don't know. But...this was awesome. THANK YOU. LOVE this story!
writerfan2013 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
I love the book title game! And of course I cannot think of any myself. Vaginal politics is inspired. And I know someone who did a thesis on the politics of menstruation so it's not even far fetched. Sigh... -Sef
writerfan2013 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I am just re reading your fic and had to say how much I like this chapter. Because in real life, nice guy trumps every other sort of guy, every time.
:-)
-Sef

PS And yay for a heroine who likes her food. And whose shape/size the hero is not troubled by.
ADancingMan chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Chapter 21 was cute! It wasn't too much crossover, but it was good. And I liked the outside perspective of that scene. Although... I disagree with Rhiannon. Out of those two guys, I'd go for Sherlock Holmes. I have a major crush on Sherlock (from Sherlock) and also Basil Rathbone. Speaking of Rhiannon, though, I really like her, which is great, because usually I'm horribly biased against OCs. But I've come to appreciate her character.
ADancingMan chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Just started this chapter, just read the words Cross Keys, and I just have to say, I looove the crossover already. I'm going to read on. I can't wait to see what you've done with it.
thetravelinglemon chapter 47 . 3/8/2013
This is so emotional and completely down to earth and realistic - you're a really good writer
Launa Alvara chapter 47 . 2/15/2013
I really just want to hug everyone and tell them it's going to be ok!

Poor Rhi, poor Martin, poor Douglas!

sniff
Launa Alvara chapter 46 . 2/8/2013
Love that Martin would turn to Douglas. Even though Douglas can't make this better...
thetravelinglemon chapter 46 . 2/8/2013
Good old Douglas (well, not that old. and perhaps not that good either, really, not in some senses of the word). I hope this can be sorted soon. and poor Rhi.
writerfan2013 chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
This one really made me smile. Surely no Criefflock on the horizon? Great that R prefers Martin, I think he would be a lot easier to live with. And less random firing of guns, I again for the read.
writerfan2013 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Nice!
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That's so sweet! Will their next date be at Duxford Air Museum? Thanks for the read. I'm sure there must be mileage in Cabin Pressure fanfic but not sure what exactly yet...just nice to read something by another fan.
Sef
Launa Alvara chapter 45 . 2/2/2013
Oh gosh. I know I was lucky enough to read this beforehand, but even so.

Poor Rhi, poor Martin! My heart strings...
CJaMes12 chapter 44 . 1/19/2013
This is an awesome story! I'm with JimMoriarty... I'd love to see more Arthur :)