Reviews for The Flame Princess No More
I like this one
unusedaccount1337 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Alchemy and sleeping with Finn... Lol
unusedaccount1337 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Ending was better for sure. Story rating... 6/10... EFFORT, I tell you, you had EFFORT
unusedaccount1337 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Spells, spells, spells... And I'm totally confused. O_o

I thought this would be a good 'Finname' story... But... Idk... Plot just wonking around everywhere... Lemme go onto the last chapter...
unusedaccount1337 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
o_O

Weird.

Still gotta finish this story.
unusedaccount1337 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Good, but the bondage-like Bubbline is making me squick. I hate seeing Marceline like this. THAT IS NOT MARCELINE. (At least not outright.) I'd go as far as saying that some higher evil is using her as its device.
unusedaccount1337 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I have that lurching sensation that Marcy is quite evil here. I don't feel a soul.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Excellent story.
MUTO TOHO chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Test one two three, testing one two three I'm seeing this this will get through
Vetala chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Excellent fic, I was impressed by the style and quality of writing. You really should explore this pairing more often in your work. Personally, I'd love to see a fanfic where Finn becomes King of Ooo. Also, great depiction with Marceline's 'deal' for Sholeh to obtain magic from her. Very dark and insidious, certainly matches the trappings of vampirism. Hope to see more AT fics from you soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Jdkxkrkkdkrkkktkcktkkorokfktkidorkrk kfiifkvitkf fkkkkrkckrktkktk krkrkfkggkksdkkkrkxleo, , fivmtkgofk4, vktkkfkgkgkgkgkgkggktkkkfkklltl oglyl4lkfk, kvktlgllyllllgllllltlltlgl5llglto, lglgllglglgllyhllllhlgolk, x, klf, lyl
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Why have you not made a new one I read this same one last year sorry if I sound rude.
Kane anonymous chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Tippy toppy!
Although, it needed a really good sex scene
FPFPH chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Lumping hate this :( what lumping idiot are you... You freak! Seriously do you hate PB or something or Marcy!? You make them sound grose by writing "if you weren't my sister to be I would be tempted." GET A LIFE!