Reviews for Open Up Your Lovin' Arms
oceanofoswald chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I finished reading then remembered the summery and cried. Please don't leave us too long!
Kkhushi chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Hey I have been following this story! Like your idea! Please continue!
Kkhushi chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I love your story line! Continue! But, you have a lot of grammatical mistakes. Instead of that it's amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
There's chapter 3 and 44444 ! AND U DELETED THEM :( WHYYY . :'( PLEASE UODATE I KNOW ITS 2013 BUT I REAALLY DO LOVE YOUR STORY
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I loveeeee loveeee your story it's like a drug to me give me moreeee and it's realllly intresting and amazing pleaaaase continue it pleasee
Hebi R chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Considering where the couple starts out, Kol's personality, and the utter lack of any romantic feelings for Kol on Caroline's part, I thought it was pretty clear from the first two chapters that Kol/Caroline was not the pairing, and that Klaus/Caroline was simply moving at a decently slow pace. Anything faster would be unrealistic (vampires aside), and I have to wonder if those complaining about speed understand plot development.
RaeFazer chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Totally love both Klaroline and Koroline so I'm happy with which ever pair you decide to go with! I really enjoyed reading this story, so I hope you do continue writing this. Remember, this is your story, you're allowed to do whatever you please. Don't let the meanie bugs get you, let your imagination run and if it doesn't tickle their fancy they can bugger off.
ChiVaLa chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Are you freaking kidding me? Nooooo i didn't find the Koroline subplot annoying at all!and anyway, i prefer the slow build up for karoline. Their second chapter interaction was so amazingly written!i could feel the tension, but it was also fun, the perfect balance. I didn't read the chapter that you deleted, anyway, so i can't say anything about it. I really hope you're going to update one day.
KlarolineFullStop chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
WTF WHO SENT U A NASTY REVIEW? I LOVE THIS FANFIC! can't wait for u to update! Yes it could use more Klaroline scenes but other than that, I really love it! Xx
storylover3 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Awww, it's ok! I love your story and I'm sure lots of people do, so keep going.. Of course, don't force writing cuz that turns out to be terrible writing, but don't give up! Some people don't like things and will say that but don't take it too personally, they are just overly expressive and probably do that to a lot of people..
flesh and bone telephone chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Just wanted to say that I thought the story was awesome as was, perhaps to the point that I was blind to any flaws the others saw. Which is not to say those guys were wrong, because it's nice to receive a review that's considerate enough to give more than fangasmic sentences of 'oh my god, I love this!' to actually take apart your writing and make it better and take it to the next level. We don't want flattery as writers (okay, we do. A little flattery never hurt anybody, it's actually quite encouraging) we want feedback, honest feedback that's constructive but without dickery. And maybe it's good that you're taking some time to reanalyze what you want from this story, it shows your readers you care about giving them the best. Which is something I'm also going through with one of my stories, going on hiatus is perfectly fine to do sometimes.

Personally, I'm excited, to me this story is already great - so seeing it go under the knife can only make it better and enhance the storytelling experience. So I'm looking forward to whatever you dish out.

I'm just reviewing to let you know that I realized you've been reviewing alot of my things and I haven't been bothered to give anyone feedback or to thank them for their reviews in a long time, and that makes me feel spectacularly crappy. I wanted to apologize for never getting back to you for a lot of your reviews, and also for being MIA the past couple of months - because I've been reading all your wonderful things without being gracious enough to leave a review of my own due to my own life being too hectic. So, I thought I should let you know that I admire your writing a whole freaking lot, and to just keep doing what you love, and don't let the some of the more assholish reviews bring you down even when some of them masquerade as 'constructive criticism'. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.

Stay cool. I love everything you write, it makes me super jelly that I can't have as much talent as you.

So, I'm still gonna follow this story, and make more of an effort to review all the amazing things out there. Keep your chin up, ol' gal.

P.S PLEASE update 'If I never see your face again' - I am a sucker for the 20's and a sucker for your penmanship, you rock pretty hard. SO PLEASE UPDATE IT WHEN YOU CAN.

D.
Banana71588 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Nooooo! What do you mean, salvage? This story doesn't need to be salvaged, seriously. It was already perfect, & I loved it big time. Please promise you'll continue, I love all your fics & I want more, the way you do 'em is just fine, & you should write what you wanna write, haters be damned. I miss this story. I predominantly love the Klaroline, but all the Koroline is so good too, I just love Kol.

Ugh I hate stupid haters. They ruin my life. You're brilliant, you've got SUCH a good Carolind voice (seriously, the way you write her is perfection, she's so in character), you're writing is beautiful, & the plot is great. Do what
you're happy writing, you shouldn't have to write what other people want just cause they don't understand good storytelling, cause that won't make you happy.

Updaaaaaaate!
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
if it's any consolation at all, i'm sorry people are being assholes. i was able to read ch. 3 before it got deleted, and i loved it. i love your characterization, your plot, and just yor writing in general. some people only want instant klaroline, and if the writer doesn't feel like writing that, tough shit.

anyway, i admire your writing and hope you can find it in you to continue!
flipped chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
*hugs*
i trust you. and really, you don't need to justify anything to that reviewer. we're even supposed to be thankful for even sharing this story to us :)
recyclings chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I love this story a lot. I love your characterization of Kol, and I am really excited to read more Klaus! I was able to read the latest chapter before it was taken down, and now that I'm home I have a chance to comment on it! I think it's pretty obvious that I love practically everything you write. :P And I loved that little scene with Matt when they were talking about "cootie shots", hehe. It made me smile. :) I hope you continue to write. As any Mean Girls fanatic would say, "Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang." 3