Reviews for That Person Whom I Must Defeat
kagome higurashi chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
please write some more. is nanjiroh the guy that tokugawa wants to defeat? why was he staring at him? will ryoma and tokugawa remember each other when they meet each other at the u-17 camp?
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I really like the idea of this. it's also interesting to switch when Tezuka and Ryoma leave Japan... so then Tezuka would be coming back for the U-17 camp, and Ryoma would be leaving in the middle of it? hahaha, that's probably going into too much detail.
you do keep everyone in character very well. although, I do wonder, did Tokugawa ever make the connection with the name Echizen before he saw Ryoma's dad? it seems odd that he wouldn't recognize the name. oh well.
Ida Joy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my God! Tokugawa X Ryoma pair is one of my only two favorite pairings! The other one was TezuRyo. I wish there will be more TokuRyo fics written in the future. They look so good together.

I love, love this story! :)
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I can't speak so...LOVE YOU
f0r3vaH-y0urS.88 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
eh? that's all? you should do more! i really love the concept and the pacing of the story! but the status says complete.. i hope you do more of this.. it's really good.. i love the way you portrayed the relationship of tokugawa and ryoma.. they somehow had a light atmosphere, more like a brotherly one..
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice story This is on my favs!
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is really good! I hope u update soon :)
Shadows42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Bah... That was great. If you have time, I suggest that you write a multi-chapter fic continuing on this. Or maybe just about Ryoma and Kazuya interacting and the U-17 camp. That would be epic; but it really is up to you. If you do happen to do it, please say something about it in this story. Great job on this one, though.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Continuation! Please please please! I'm begging you!
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was wonderful. The fandom needs more Tokugawa. )
100thAngel chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
God… Thank you sooooo much for making more Tokugawa and TokugawaXRyoma fics! _
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Your stories always seem very well thought-out :) they all flow really well.

Your characterizations are awesome, and I like when you look into the reasons for their behaviors. The plot is innovative, too.

Kazuya looks so cool, ne? :3 He seems all dark and mysterious sometimes. It's nice to see him as a person.

3 keep writing .
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
NPot is absurd, but to its credit it has given us Tokugawa (and Irie!), so hey.

I really enjoyed reading this. Ryoma was more open and friendly than he is in the canon, which is undoubtedly why I didn't want to stab him in the face while reading this. You made him likable, without being TOO out-of-character.

But it's Tokugawa I really appreciated. The way he behaved, what he said, his thoughts... and then Ryoma's take on him. It all came off really well. Due, in large part, to your writing - there really wasn't anything in here that was filler. The dialogue and description had meaning, and advanced the piece.

Really lovely. (: