Reviews for Spinning Tea Cups
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
awwwwwww
LaurenJade chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh man, this was fantastic! I so loved the kiss and and whole crazy part, I think it's all just so brilliantly written! 10/10 for me!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Lovely work. I can absolutely see Jefferson losing control like that, and I think you worked in the romance at the end perfectly. They definitely need each other; Emma just doesn't know it yet.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Very sweet story.
Irisrose37 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
A great story. A twisted mad start and a sweet ending. However I hope you let Emma at least stich Jefferson's wounds up if she can't convince him to go to the ;)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was fantastic! I would love for him to be Emma's love interest in the show. Ah, I've always had such a crush on the Hatter, lol! :)
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Plz plz plz make a 2 chapter of them with major smuttt... Plz don't stop it there its heart wrenching! :'(
nasagal101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Beautifully written!

Not at all out of character...this is characterized so well, both Jefferson and Emma, that I could easily see it happening! You portrayed the madness absolutely brilliantly! The plot in general and relation between Emma/Hatter did not progress too quickly or slowly either, which makes it believable.

All in all, fabulous writing! Keep at it!
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really love your characterization of Jefferson. I wish he had been more mad in the show and this helped bring that madness for me. Absolutely fantastic writing!
GoChlollie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Absolutely love it! How you managed to express all the emotions, oll th einner workings of the Hatter!

Hope you'll write more Mad Swan ;) Cos it's hard to ignore that chemistry b/w them
The Oceans Mist chapter 1 . 3/30/2012