Reviews for Even Bats Fall
hella chapter 10 . 7/24
oh shit three years. probably means you're letting go of this particular work, huh? on one hand I feel you, on the other hand this is so damn good and I'm reeeaaaallllllllllllyyy excited about it and it would be fabulous IF one day for some reason it were to, ah. UpdaTe.
AHHHHHJJHHHJDKDKAAKSK I NEED MORW

Shitty sugeestion maybe joker prowling around bruces mansiom and findimg some sign
DawnCloud221 chapter 10 . 4/3
I'd love to see this return ️
Germany11 chapter 10 . 4/1
This is amazing! I really hope you come back and write more of this!
Supirse chapter 10 . 3/11
They end up on the bed and Joker gets his wish.
Aaliyah Aislynn chapter 10 . 1/9
Has this been abandoned?
SailingFXforGold chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
That's a tough one to pick. I'm leaving Jokers discovery in your capable hands.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Please, post mke soon!
HippoPi chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
Wow. It's been so long since I last read this, and it is still AMAZING. I know it's been years since you updated, but I'd thought that I'd leave a review anyway, just to let you know that your writing is awesome. Favourited and followed.
Wolferix chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
This is a fantastic story! Please continue!
As for ideas, maybe something huge can happen, like the penthouse can blow up or Wayne Enterprises or something, and Joker and Bruce will be inside. Then while the firemen are clearing out the building they find Joker and he's sent back to Arkham. Next Batman can be caught, publicly unmasked, then also sent to Arkham. That could be one way Joker could find out.
Update soon!
nighttheraven chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
What nooooo! Please do another chapter, love this sooo much! Your joker is aweso,e and I'm curious to know when he figures it out lol
Kyokkou chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
This has been an interesting read, I have to say. I adore how long the chapters are, and I really hope you'll decide to continue this story sometime in the future. As for how I think the Joker would/will find out, I imagine eventually during one of their er.. 'escapades' the Joker might make an attempt at taking the cowl/helmet do-hickey off. That's just my two cents though. xD
Andy chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Don't worry, the fic is turning out great. If you're out of ideas for the next chapter, I recommend doing it summary-type style. You know, "When Bruce got up the next morning, he breathed a sigh of relief. Thankfully the Joker still didn't know his identity. . ."
thechokesonyou chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Everytime I'm horny, I come here and read chapter five. Mmmmm, Joker getting fucked up the ass by Batman is... Magnificent.
AngelxCloud chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
I was listening to a perfect song while rereading this story and if you ever get back ( :,( ) it's called Super Psycho Love and it fits Joker soo perfectly lol