Reviews for Even Bats Fall
Wicked Cheshire chapter 10 . 4/16
It's been years but I'm still not giving up... but I still love this. And I was thinking, Bruce has all of Batman's scars, right? It's believable that Joker hadn't noticed them (yet), because he's never gotten Bruce completely naked (yet), and in the limo it was probably dark and Joker was, well... preoccupied. So that's a way that the clown could figure it out... or at least put some healthy suspicion in his head. I don't know. Either way, this story is still one of my absolute favorites (and that's saying something because usually unfinished fics just take the wind out of my sails). I'm definitely holding out for a miraculous comeback, but even if you don't, I will still treasure this fic.
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 3/19
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 3/19
WOW! I LOVE IT!
Yona0 chapter 10 . 2/14
This is truly one of the most amusing works I've ever read. And I don't even like Batman that much...
Sleepygirl55 chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
This is one of my all time favorite fan fiction works ever! It has officially been quite some please please return to this story. It is sorely missed
UPDATE chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Please update~! I love this!
Lillian Daylighter chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Please update this story. I like it a lot.
DreamsofPurpleRoses chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
So I just really wanted to compliment you on this story. I know it is very unlikely you will ever update it, but I throughly enjoyed the ten chapters that I did read. I've been reading it non stop for the past day or two and I fell in love with it. Your characterization is amazing, particularly that of the Joker. You write him really well and manage to capture his personality to a T. The way you write him also makes his transition into being a better person believable. Many fanfiction writers struggle with that. This is one of my favorite Batman/Joker fics I've ever read because of how well you have done the characters. I love their relationship and interactions. And I'm always a sucker for when Joker likes both Bruce and Batman. It's always so funny to read and see how the Joker meshes with the two different personalities. And Batman trying to stay in playboy character while confronted with the Joker. If you ever do decide to update, I would say that an interesting way for the Joker to figure it out would be to maybe find Batman's suit. Like he's exploring Bruce's house, trying to see if he can find any secrets or stuff to mess with him. And he accidentally stumbles across how to access the Batsuit and stuff. I can just picture his reaction and I think it would be amazing. Anyway, thank you for writing this fic! I really enjoyed it a lot!
hella chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
oh shit three years. probably means you're letting go of this particular work, huh? on one hand I feel you, on the other hand this is so damn good and I'm reeeaaaallllllllllllyyy excited about it and it would be fabulous IF one day for some reason it were to, ah. UpdaTe.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
AHHHHHJJHHHJDKDKAAKSK I NEED MORW

Shitty sugeestion maybe joker prowling around bruces mansiom and findimg some sign
DawnCloud221 chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
I'd love to see this return ️
Germany11 chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
This is amazing! I really hope you come back and write more of this!
Supirse chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
They end up on the bed and Joker gets his wish.
Aaliyah Aislynn chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Has this been abandoned?
SailingFXforGold chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
That's a tough one to pick. I'm leaving Jokers discovery in your capable hands.