Reviews for When the Breathing Stops
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I don't even know how to review something as amazing as this.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow! This story was really really good! I found myself breathing in time with the words. :)
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aw, that's a sad one. :(
Snitchstar chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Woah. That is phenomenal! Great job!
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Stunning
ceville143 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aww. This story was really nice. I don't really have another adjective to describe it, I guess depressing would work, depressing in a nice way. Grreat job!
DanceThroughMyStory chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Beautiful and tragic. I enjoyed this story so very much and I could feel her pain.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Stop writing terribly good angst- it hurts my soul! Dx This Lavender? Oh I like her so much more than any other possibly conceivable Lavender. I almost feel her too, because I'm one of those people that uses the breathing technique during anxiety inducing times. Although, nothing of my experience so far can compete with this. Which was written so fascinatingly well, and it was beautifully developed for such a short and possibly odd topic. I notice you're writing a lot of Battle of Hogwarts fics. Theme?
Minx of Lynex chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is so sad, but I'm glad that you came up with the idea. I've written about Lavender during the war before, but you just wrote this so canonly that I nearly wanted to cry for her. The fact that she holds all of her raging emotions back just proves my self made point that Lavender is a very strong individual. I like that you brought up the point that while the venom from Fenrir was coursing through her, causing her pain, she wasn't transforming because it wasn't the full moon. It was very deep and was a great point. This was very good and I liked it very much. Thank you for writing it. Great job :)