Reviews for Magnificent
orangemavis chapter 8 . 3/17
If you are still considering a sequel, I would love to read it.
Lee kadivar chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
please write a sequel. I really enjoyed this fic and i haven't really been in the mood for fics lately, but i love this one. And i love how you incorporate the music to go with it.
Lee kadivar chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
i played the song while i read the fanfic (as i always try to do when there is music in the story). I have to say that i cried a bit myself during the song. its such a sad song but fitting too. I don't think that there would have been any better song for this chapter. It was really touching and I applaud you. Even the cliff hanger seemed to fit in this chapter. A very wonderful job.

Now, I am off to read the rest.
Authyme chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
lovely in every way

well done

xoxA
angel897 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
enjoyed reading this story :) great job for a first story
neelix chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
For your first story this was really good. I particularly enjoyed the last couple of paragraphs, showing Severus at his most vulnerable. It would be interetsing to see where the story goes afterwards.
Starcresentmoon chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Lovely I would love to read more.
I open at the close chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I 3 this story!
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
awwww I really enjoyed this story, but it feels incomplete. I do hope you continue it!
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Please let us know when you post the sequel. This is a very sweet story.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
My word they are lovely together.. Just excellent.
Stephiebob22 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Oh, this is a great chapter! That song was perfect, and I'm so glad Severus was there to hear her sing it. Well done! :D
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Very nice story so far! Can't wait to see more of what they are working on. I didn't find any major grammatical errors, so not having English as your native language is definitely not a problem! In fact, I've seen people write worse who grew up speaking the language.

I can't wait for more!
Salinia chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Interesting story!

Can't wait to read more!
Allyll chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!