Reviews for Truth be Told
Kurai Ummei chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Dawwwwwwwwww!
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Keep forgetting to put my favorite stories where they belong. LOVE THIS STORY TO PIECES! Varric x Hawke FOREVER!
Lord Crane chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Apparently they had planned to have a scene at the end where Varric met up with Hawke and said, "Don't worry, I didn't tell her about us," but didn't. Sounds like he was going to be romanceable at one point. Alas. But there's a headcanon for you, he just didn't mention it.
Sidnika chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I loved this story! So sweet all the way through, and I like the twist with Isabela as the story teller :) Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
So incredibly adorable!
Nichalia chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Isabela as the storyteller! Hah! Didn't see that coming. Hmmm wonder if that's why you couldn't romance Varric...
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
I freaking LOVE this story! VarricxHawke 4EVER!
Wonderful job building it all up and and even better finish! 50 stars out of 5!
Sycrylacryl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Sweet story. :3
Mialiah chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
hehe. 'Sap'.

Love it.
Lamia Hypnosia chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
A wonderful, funny, sweet and totally plausible Varric/F!Hawke tale. I especially like Varric's mental kicking of himself.
Phifalling chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
That was so adorable! And the ending was so sweet! I was squeeing for practicly the entire story, and I feel like such a fangirl now, which is accurate. Great job!
Roarkshop chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
"Yes, I know," he drawled. "This is me being nice. It happens occasionally. Try not to faint."

Brilliant.
missingthesilence chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Aww, this was lovely. I loved it when they finally got together, and Varric teaching Rex how to gamble.

"See if I invite you to the Hanged Man anytime soon." Rex tilted his head and whined softly.

"Would you stop teaching my dog to gamble? You're so terrible."

I laughed out loud at that!

NewFaeTales chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I was just wondering if I was the only one having trouble seeing the third chapter? It won't open no matter how many ways I've tried to do it.
catlover377148 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Watching them dance around each other is bloody painful! Nice work. Keep it coming!