Reviews for Guns & Roses
MisterMagic25 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sorry i didn't review your stories earlier but i like amber and the love at first sight it fits well
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Oh my god! A cliffhanger! :( This truly has been an amazing story! :) On to the next one! )
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
WHO WAS THAT? OH SH*T! I
THIS CAN'T GET BETTER. BAD REVIEW, JUST HAVE TO CARRY ON!:O
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
So happy i read this story, it's getting so good and I love the new gang and the way you're putting the Trouble with Clones in, it's fantastic. Anyway.. Brillaint chapter, I really enjoyed it! :)
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Oh! :) Nice work, awesome way to add TWC! I'm really loving the direction this is going in, I bet the next chapter will be a real treat as this one is BRILLIANT! :)
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
You keep getting better and better with every chapter! :D It's amazing! The plot is so fresh and is really improving with every word! So far I'm loving this story and I can't see HOW it could get better! :D
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Go Amber! :D Ha.. The main Boss is so easy to like, or should I say Nathan. Everything in this chapter was great, and the romance is really adding more effect to the drama. Great chapter title too! :)
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Lots of people change Shaundi in their stories, but you, it's like it's the EXACT girl from the game! :D I loved this chapter and the pairing is brilliant. Can't forgot how much I love Kinzie and I'm starting to really like Viola, too! :)
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I like the way you're putting Viola into this, nice descriptions and I love the way you're expanding Amber's personality! :) THANK. GOD! Amber left those losers SWAG! Thank god, anyway.. Lol! :D Another brilliant chapter!
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was amazing, a great opening for a great story! :) I love the new characters, and SWAG, that, is how you ambush someone! :D But luckily.. The BOSS lives! Ha! I easily got into this and I acn't wait for more of Amber! :)
SexySandStormsAndTropicalRain chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Like so far nathan And amber are so cute... also it was very nice for them to do tht for shaundi. Lastly chapter ten needs to come I really wondering who it was
DarkZero93 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
A bit over the top, but if it weren't, it wouldn't be Saints Row. Reminds me of my last playthrough.

Anyway, that was a great chapter.

J
KayCay chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Guess what guys? Yeah, I know this won't be very big news but I managed to draw the cover page for this story. Took a bit of time but I finally did it! Hopefully it'll be up soon and sorry for wasting at least 20 seconds of your time.

-Kay ;)
kingpen353 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
good ending for trouble with clones. nice job