Reviews for Bind Me To You
sisik chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really enjoyed your story, it has all the makings to become a full length story, that I would read in a heartbeat.

your characters and dialogue are very entertaining, I would love to read anything else you wrote

great job!

mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I loved it so so so good but what happend did it work I want more please thank you
k8ln713 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
i really liked this :) it had this practical magic feel to it bc if her summoning up this spell. in the movie its that she doesn't want to fall in love & die of a broken heart, so she casts the spell of a dream guy to have certain qualities that no one man can all have (like have one green eye & one blue), for if he doesnt exist she'll never die of a broken heart. so this was like that in that sense and thats what drew me to readin this cause i loved practical magic. so yeah... i really liked this :)

good luck in the contest!
SoapyMayhem chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Thanks for entering! ! Great story!
dohagrl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
aaawww i loved your story!nice storyline and amazingly written...
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Loved it.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
really enjoyed it, thanks! ;o)
twilightdragnfly chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was really good, kinda sad it was a one-shot...would be an awesome full length story!
rubell chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
maybe this should be continued...i does stand alone and is a great OS but more would br nice...
earthsista chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I absolutely loved this!
Bec Rose chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
AWWWW I freakin' LOVED this story bb. This is amazing, and yep, I love a good lemon, and glad to see there was one in there. So far this is my second fav!

YAY to young love!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Man! Remind me when to vote. This was terrific...original and well written.
texasbella chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Thank you for your submission, I really enjoyed it! :)

texasbella
mmsinful chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
The witches here remind of the story Elemental. I hope it was by the same author. Great story regardless.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/30/2012