Reviews for Ships in the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh, ow. It hurts. I see you have the whole punching bag thing in this story too. It's a good way tp show how he "escapes."
Anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This piece was written wonderfully. I could easily imagine this being a page in the actual book. You write Gale so perfectly! I do hope you write more stories soon! I too felt like he was completely forgotten in the third book. It almost felt like a different author wrote mockingjay. I am happy that a talented author like yourself found your way to the hunger games fandom because I adore reading them :)
MyMelo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I just finished reading Mockingjay and completely agree with you about Gale! I love this little one shot, and love the way you write! I actually teared up in that other Hunger Games fic you wrote, so good job! Can't wait to see what else you've got in store :)
cursivenight chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was really well written. You write Gale perfectly. Regretful, but not... I don't know. I just really liked it. I felt it was literally what Gale would have thought and felt. Especially about his actions being necessary, but wishing things were different, missing Katniss... everything. So great job! I'd definitely like to see you write more from Gale's perspective! )
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was a really good one-shot you did. In this one-shot, you've proven that you are a really good writer and I loved how you've portrayed Gale's hurt and longing. You did a really good job!
Ellenka chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aaargh. So much hurt, but where the heck is the comfort? :P

But awesome job once again. You can somehow make me enjoy every word of the torture, and that's a skill I can't help but admire.
fernfur and jayfeather chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
So good! It actually made me cry but I am very emotional when it comes to crying. Well done! :)