Reviews for The Art of Mopping
islaboe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What a lovely story and especially that Adam is now a dad, I wonder what kind of dad he'll be ? definitely strict but fair, it would be lovely for you to continue this story about Henry growing up a Cartwright and Adams relationship with him and his wife and maybe more children and it would be funny if his children got up to mischief and were naughty just like little Joe to keep adam on his toes, but they were also feisty and stubborn like their mum and dad, what a combination that would be ? Thaks for this lovely story I really enjoyed it and cannot wait for more of them or even more chapter of this one ? pleeease
carlacipo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was beautifully done.
irisheyesrita chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Terrific series. Looking forward to more. Would like to know why Adam was arrested in an earlier "The art of*. I think that story could be quite humorous.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I think it's hilarious she yelled it was all Adam's fault.
gaben chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Another layer, Adam thought, but then it struck him: no, this wasn't just another layer, this was something completely new. His wife, his companion, his friend, his mate, his lover had not revealed a new facet of her personality, she had adapted into a new dimension: into being a mother.

Fantastic.

So loved every word of this, ( even the blakmail ones) every description. Nothing better as Adam as a lover and Adam as a father.
TPS chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
:) I love the fact they got married and had a baby...and I'm still chuckling over the lines..."It wants out!" She sounded like a frightened child, something Adam found rather disturbing because she didn't look like a child at all.

"It...the baby?"

"No, the dog." Now she sounded much more like herself. "Of course, the baby wants out. Honestly!"

and best of all...He was interrupted by another scream and a very accusing, "This is all your fault, Adam Cartwright!"

Hehehe Apparantly I told my husband he was going to have the next one...chicken...I still had to do it! ROFL ROFL
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I can't wait to read the marriage story. Oh what fun that will be!
jengord chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Another really wonderful story, all the family's reaction to every situation is just 'spot on'- I also like that Hop Sing behaves just right too!

You have our English love of a cuppa tea so right! After all, what else would a well bred English Lady ask for? LOL

I really enjoy your stories - more please!