Reviews for The Abduction of the Flame Princess
Ledgeion chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
and as I read further it suddenly became weird and as twisted as the early parts... and im not gonna read any further from here
Ledgeion chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I have to Hand it to ya... thia story is Fuked up as Fuk. just from the Intro itself... Ice King Impregnated Flame Princess... *claps. Well Done..
Flaminn Forever chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
come on man finish it please...I really like it...except for the sex part :P
MUTO TOHO chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Ok I have to address something, here you have Ice King who is going through these extreme lengths to get a princess, why the heck doesn't he just make one out of ice, I mean my gob we clearly see making snowmen and giving them life you'd think he'll just poof one up himself. And for that matter why does Finn keep on feeding into his habit? Why doesn't he just crack and tell that blue gremlin what he really to do?
MUTO TOHO chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Now don't get me wrong I love this story it's a freak'n masterpiece. But I still can't believe you put sex in adventure time.
MUTO TOHO chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Really you put sex in a Finn and FP fan fiction are you mad, what perverted side of you thought that up. I mean it's Adventure Time, and that mixed with sex is just. EEEwww.
MUTO TOHO chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Awesome story man just perfect.
VortexxStriker chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Wow.
youdontneedtokno chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
MAKE ANOTHER
who wants to no chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
dont stop wryting this a great these stories is the best part of my day. i snaped my legs a month ago and ive been reeding these in my bed and on couch my when i can get up.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Great!
jake chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I like the story but billy was a fighter and he killed monsters. But I think I want to read more . plese make more chapters .
POMKeeper chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Good story except i dont know how to say fp's name
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
You gonna make more chapters? You should.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Have I read this already hmm
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »