Reviews for Petrified
that was cute. loved it
Draco122
Alaska chapter 1 . 5/2
Amazing they way Harry fought for hermione and change the theme of Harry potter saga with happy ending.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/22
pretty interesting fic! i would've liked it better if there was more focus on hermione's recovery after she woke up rather than the whole future show and tell though...
drgraves129 chapter 1 . 3/26
God, I love rereading this over and over again.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
It's sad, but good
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Very nicely done, thank you for sharing your story.
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Lol that was a pretty good story.
adafrog chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Good, thanks.
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Great story
noreenklose chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Great story.
Thanks for writing.
I really enjoy your stories.
The word is "ponce", not "pounce". Ponce is a British word meaning an effeminate man. Pounce is what a cat does to a mouse...a sudden swoop or spring to catch prey.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
While I agree that the wizarding world is certainly biased against muggleborns, I can't see them denying Hermione medical care. Wouldn't the doctors have to take a similar oath as muggle doctors?

It's a good thing Harry had the house warded, because wouldn't his wand be snapped by dropping out of Hogwarts? The wards would have prevented the Ministry from getting to him.

I liked the narration style, like they were giving a press conference.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
nice very well done
HPManiac4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Nice story. Quite different plot. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
"he sold all his shares in many magical businesses at the lowest possible rates. This crippled the economy of magical Britain."
You should look up how shares work, or maybe just leave out the details if you are not interested in economy. You basically write that that he gave away a lot of money and that crippled the economy.
There are people who think this is a reasonable approach to economic growth, the downside is that the growth is expensive and probably short.

On a practical side, we know that Dumbledore would never let Harry go, after all he was the weapon to kill Voldemort.
sourav15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
A really good story. Thank you.