Reviews for Sherlock and Castle
Spitfire303 chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
i am going straight to the sequel :-D
Leofan221 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Whoa! Hollow bullets? Is there really such a thing?
Tabby chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Will the sequel be coming soon? I really hope that idea wasn't abandon :0

All my love,
Tabby ;)
jmstevens chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I was waiting for something to happen to Castle...
jmstevens chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
"I'm channeling my inner Sherlock.." Lol
jmstevens chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I had to read this twice, but Sherlock noticed the shades of lipstick from Alexis and Martha, right?
Another chapter well done.
Looking forward to reading more.
Just to be sure, there's not Watson in this story, right? He doesn't know that Sherlock is alive, right?
This is after Sherlock 'died.."
Crystallea1321 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Oooooh, this sounds interesting, can't wait to read the next one. Fabulous job by the way. Just brilliant!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
You know, I get an unseemly amount of happiness just from reading the words, "Beckett, Sherlock, and Castle..." A Crossover of two of my favorite TV shows ever? How could I say no?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
C. Doyle. Very clever :)
Tengaar chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
I like very much both Castle and Sherlock and I find that you've respected all the characters, giving the best part to Castle (I've solved the number problem before them _ )
For the end, I was sure that Mycroft was the guilty one and that he was the one paying to expose Sherlock as a revenge for his fake death. But no. But it was great anyway.

Thanks for this fic.

PS : my english isn't very good, sorry if I made mistakes..
blackroseblade chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
thanks though, this was good, although i feel like Sherlock was a little too nice, but I suppose faking his death and being away from his Watson would do that to him, huh?
Eldar-Melda chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Nice and interesting story. :)

Bye. :)
CheyanneChika chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I really love this story. I hope you write the sequel soon
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
"Room 221 – ya can't miss it. The nut slapped on a 'B' right beside the numbers on the door." - lol sounds like something Sherlock would do

I'm loving this so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this prologue is brillant, I'm glad I only just found this story because I don't have to wait for more :D I'm off to read the first chapter!