Reviews for Storm: A Ruby Gloom Vignette
Type your review here...
ZILTROMON chapter 1 . 1/10
YOU KNOW I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE MAKE A FANFIC ABOUT BOO BOO AND IRIS I MEAN COME ON YOU HAVE TO AGREED THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE JUST MAKE A FANFIC ABOUT THEM I MEAN A GHOST AND A CYCLOP GIRL TOGETHER IN LOVE THAT'S WHAT I THINK SO MAKE IT
todpolle chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This was pretty cute but is it just me or was Misery implying something about not liking boys. was it because she has a crush on one of the boys or interests in something else.
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
AWE! This is sooo cute! If you can and want to make a sequel or another story that's similar.
LeeOfHermes0330 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awesome. Totally and completely awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
right more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Mynameiseverchanging chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
What do I say here? hmmmm... I seriously got nuthin. But thats a good thing! If I can't think of anything for you to work on its pretty good. I guess I'll just say that I could actually see this happening, So it was nice.
omgjerkstolemyname chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
aww i 3 this story! when doom looked up at scardey when he was talking about meeting the rite girl i thought it was sooo cute! btw...rubyxskullboy all the way lol. make more of these! i wann c what happens after theyr all clinging 2 eachother ; )