Reviews for Held By Your Gravity
authorlouise chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Totally awesome, just the thing I was looking to read.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I want to kill Kovarian. I just want to kill her. (I'm stuck with the idea of River giving her a punch in the face - very satisfying, but I'm not sure how to get there.) I liked the relationship you had between them, but since your profile asks for contructive criticism, I'd say it was a little underdeveloped; what i mean is, at times, it sort of just jumps a change. Obviously that's hard to avoid in a oneshot though. What I LOVED though, was this line: "She hated herself for the way her body began to tremble as Kovarian walked into the room." Not being able to control herself has got to be her worst nightmare! In short, this fic was great and I'm off to read the final installment
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I thought this was a really good oneshot! It drew some stuff together awesomely - and the line "how could anyone love you" - well, I really felt River's pain there. Well done!
Stacymc2012 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This... Had me crying.. I... Wow. Darling, I hate you so much! Because that was so painfully beautiful! I want nothing more than to take River into my arms and hold her tight. She has just experienced far too much in her life in the hands of Kovarian.. I wouldn't doubt it one bit if that is how Kovarian got her to do it given that River was madly in love with him. Poor child..

Beautifully written, the way you play with words and all. I am in complete awe with your works, as I always am, my love.

I applaud and commend you, Piglet.

xoxo

Stacy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really liked it and it helped clarify River's timeline for me. When I read the summary, I thought that it would be more about her coming to terms with killing him afterwards, but I thought that the story was good anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Liked it & I thought it made a lot of sense within River's timeline.