Reviews for Find A Temple, Build A Temple
Aliathe unlogged chapter 2 . 5/10
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. :]
This was amazing thank you so much for this I loved dirks line in the end about Jake being a princess I was crying tears of joy at the end thank you sooooooooo much
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
Best thing I ever read, bless your soul
americaspet667 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
this was perfect! thanks for posting!
Triplee05 chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
That was the sweetest story I have ever read. You are an amazing writer and should do more.
Prepare Yo Diddly Hole chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
This story was perfect, and so well written.I even stayed up until 3 AM to finish it. I love everything about this story, and was caught fangirling a few times. 10/10 work, dude.
readthishit chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
I have to say, it's amazing you were able to create Dirk and Jake's life story in just two long chapters. They were very realistic and quite relatable. Their coming out with out a doubt added to this as I'm sure someone reading this had similar problems. Though I personally don't share their exact same experiences, this story certainly added a more human elemt to them. I'd like to think their life would be similar to this had they never played Sburb, though I'd wish for them a happier homelife. I look forward to reading your other stories on Archive of Our Own.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I was crying. Literally. This was AMAZING
olivia cooper chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
this chapter was terrible i hate dirk jake and it should be dave jake
Miaou chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
This is the second time I have read this in a long time. I remember the first time reading this crying over how amazing it was. And here I am, currently sobbing over how well this story was written. The amount of respect I have for you and your writing abilities are surreal. I loved every bit of this! It was amazing.
mariokartprince chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
OMG IM CRYING THAT WAS FAN FUCKING TASTIC SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE GODDAMN ITS LIKE THE FUCKIN NIAGARA UP IN HERE WOO THAT WAS A FUCKING ADVENTURE
hollowJayy chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
NicE StorY II IS ActuallY ReallY GooD!

UH...SincerelY CruZ
RoguefanAM chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I kind of wish Dave wasn't a neglectful asshole in this story, but it's still an awesomely written story anyway. So beautiful, they really do have one of those one-of-a-kind romances. Thank you for posting this, it was a hella ride!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
oh my god. This is possibly the best fanfic i Have EVER READ.
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Oh good gog I'm crying. Fuck me over with a spoon, this was beautiful.