Reviews for Doors Are Overrated
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
Love it
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Omfg! Karin is hilarious in here and she's such a pervert lol. We have so much in common ;P *gigles*
I love her personality in this fanfic; similar to canon, bold and daring :) I was laughing so much some tears were in my eye.
I accidently followed this but whatever. Maybe I'll get lucky and you'll post a lil' somethin' something ;D
TSRM chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was great, made me laugh a lot because you portrayed the awesomeness of Karin 100% accurately and the same goes for Sasuke. SasuKarin FTW! Take care!
cellaria chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
aw this was pretty good & quite amusing lol. i prefer yaoi so i usually read narusasu or suisasu.. i've never read a sasukarin but she's obviously hot & i think that she's the best girl option for him lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Type your review here...
Kiky Will chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
So cuuteee. The end, I mean.
The beginning was really fun, and the middle was really hot.
I loved how did you led the characters.
Really liked to read.
GeishaKitten chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
What I really loved the most about this was Karin's thought process throughout, it felt so real and cute and funny at the same time. It made the sexy parts alot of fun.

Nice work XD
Randomness89 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
OMG this was so IC and hot XD

and I love Karin's roughness and horninees. Its so hard not to write smut for them XD
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aww your note at the end was so sweet, thank you! I've already told you how much I enjoyed the story, but I thought it would not hurt to show my support here, too. So once again: I loved it and I'm looking forward to more SK from you, Tox! Thanks for letting me read it first, I feel honored haha!