Reviews for Little White Lies
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
How I wish you'd follow this up :)
color my world bright chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Perfect. Just...I was rewatching "Michael" earlier and I was really getting into all the Santana/Sebastian pairing and stuff after watching "Smooth Criminal", and this was just amazing. You added so much more to Sebastian than just a cocky exterior and a desire to get Blaine, and it was executed beautifully.

Wonderful, thanks for writing this.
Captain Pihkal chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i love this fic! can there be a sequel, some sort of tentative sebtana friendship? something?
EvelynCharlotte chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my god I hate this poor, broken Sebastian, but I love this so so so much. It breaks my heart. Nearly brought tears to my eyes.
Wow. Very well written.
azab chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
good job
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
GAH MY PRECIOUS BABY. HE CAN COME LIVE AT MY PLACE.

You know you have a real talent for screwing with my emotions and bishie-protection instincts? GOSH.

AHDJAKVM; LOVED THIS SO MUHUCH.
kajo chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is great. I'd love to see more in this 'poor Sebastian ' verse
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I lost it at the ending, seriously. Sebastian is one of my (if not the most) favourite characters because I like to wonder what kind of back story he has. What secrets does he have to hide behind his wall of arrogancy? This fic is totally included in my headcanon.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
:O This is so sad! I really like fics that show Sebastian not being a totally stuck-up bitch, because everyone has a nice side (whether or not it's poor). Great writing!
Miss Tony Stark chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I felt really sorry for him... I could feel his embarassment and agony. Poor Seb.

Can you pretty pretty please write another chapter? :)
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so tragic. But so good. And so interesting. Good job.
07pnlew chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my gosh. This is so good, but so painful at the same time. Continue please!
Tami Mikaelson chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it! Please continue this I love the idea.
me chapter 1 . 4/1/2012