Reviews for The Return of Sawada Shin
Grace chapter 9 . 7/7
Please write more of this please :))) thank you!
Grace chapter 3 . 7/6
I love this. Thank you!
Heyyyy! Have you abandoned this fanfic? I know it's been a year since you've updated but it's soo good! Please don't leave it unfinished! You promised during the intro of ch1! :(
It's great! Where's chp 10? Please update it! I'm eager to looking for it.
duchessme chapter 9 . 3/19
it was interestng and cute
too bad it was discontinued
When is the next chapter 10? I am dying for the next chapter, please
R.Spring chapter 9 . 2/28
Still waiting...
next chapter please... thank you~
Ma Elisa852 chapter 1 . 2/7
After 8 long years, I really hope shin become succesfull in he's career and learn a lot from yankumi. I'm wishing somehow shin will be the man for yankumi!
Cristhie chapter 9 . 1/27
Interesting! I noticed your last chapter is shorter than the others, not fair! Your fic is really good and if your muse is gone, dont worry it'll come back, perhaps you need to watch some fan videos of Shin and Kumiko. Its so sad they didnt get them together in the live action drama. Well we have the manga at least... But seriously, update soon. I'll be waiting and im sure im not the only one ;)
b0rnwithwings chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I love it! This makes me happy reading about Yankumi and Shin and the way you write them is perfect. Please continue your fantastic story and Happy Holidays to you!
gima2618 chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Plz update!
celtica25 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
bonjour,
j'aime beaucoup cette fiction. j'attends avec impatience la suite. avoir créer une rivalité entre Shin et Ryu est intéressante aussi, tant il est vrai que dans le film on peut se demander si ce dernier n'a pas de sentiment pour Kumiko.
l'idée que tout le monde chez le clan et dans le quartier respecte Shin et le nomme jeune maitre est aussi très bonne et cadre bien avec le personnage.

j'espère pouvoir lire la suite bientôt.
cordialement.
just good ol me chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Oh MY GOSH! you just fulfilled my dream! Is it just me..I'm imagining JUN and YUKIE from the live actions of GOKUSEN... NOoo.. actually... I'm imagining that this is the continuation of the drama! *,* It's soo...KAWAII!
Shin VS Ryu! i can totally see it! :D
PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
Polka8 chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
I love it that is very good
I wait the next chapter...