Reviews for The Return of Sawada Shin
celtica25 chapter 9 . 11/19
j'aime beaucoup cette fiction. j'attends avec impatience la suite. avoir créer une rivalité entre Shin et Ryu est intéressante aussi, tant il est vrai que dans le film on peut se demander si ce dernier n'a pas de sentiment pour Kumiko.
l'idée que tout le monde chez le clan et dans le quartier respecte Shin et le nomme jeune maitre est aussi très bonne et cadre bien avec le personnage.

j'espère pouvoir lire la suite bientôt.
just good ol me chapter 9 . 10/2
Oh MY GOSH! you just fulfilled my dream! Is it just me..I'm imagining JUN and YUKIE from the live actions of GOKUSEN... NOoo.. actually... I'm imagining that this is the continuation of the drama! *,* It's soo...KAWAII!
Shin VS Ryu! i can totally see it! :D
Polka8 chapter 9 . 9/24
I love it that is very good
I wait the next chapter...
Its awesome. This is what i imagine about Shinkumi. Pls update. Love it
ReBecky010 chapter 9 . 8/29
just need to say this is really good. i dont know if you are going to continue but you should.
russel91190 chapter 9 . 7/11
Where's the next chapter? It was getting interesting there!
Love this story. As I read, I felt that it really flowed well and the characters were not OOC at all. It is very exciting. Please update soon.
sorianoezrah chapter 9 . 6/21
Nice story. I don't usually read fanfics but I'm having Gokusen feels again and I just.. Please update T_T
Ezekeel chapter 9 . 6/7
had so many laughs :D looking forward to the next chapter
lavanderrink chapter 9 . 5/13
Please update TnT
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 5/2
Thanks for the update!
Finally u updatee... i wait this for century... hahh kidding can't wait with the date
jewel4575 chapter 9 . 4/24
i like it
DarkSun.Sama chapter 9 . 4/24
Lol ... nice
FlowerChild13 chapter 9 . 4/24
Happy to see an update! I think your description of what Shin sees in Yankumi was spot on.