Reviews for Tuesday's Gone
Jane chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
There are no words to describe the feels.
StyxxandBethany chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was terribly sad! I love Sebastian angst!
Useful chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Why must you hurt me so.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
wow
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Poor guy...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Beautiful
Honey chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This gives me chills every time I read it.
MasterOfAngels chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I am totally crying right now. Maybe its because I am depressed myself cause of my problems right now and this story made me thik about everything again, but it doesn't matter. It was well written and I loved it, even though I am crying now, but seriously, I don't care. Everyone needs some time to just let it all out and mine is now.
Good job and keep it up.
Masters 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh my god. I have literally read this about ten times. It's so lovely. I have a terrible obsession with Sebastian. And angst involving Sebastian. And I adore this. Seriously. It's a work of art. I always start crying and I just love everything about this.
arcticgold chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This needs way more recognition. Just... Picturing how Sebastian would deliberately cover his mouth to not scream and all the things you described him doing to not draw attention while everyone accused him of doing the opposite... I was crying. Like it's very rare when there are actual tears running down my face but this was just incredibly well written and heart wrenching. I feel like you did an excellent job capturing what it must be like to have a strong facade like his and when he tries to let people in the condemn him... Fabulous. I've read this multiple times as well as favorited it, and it never ceases to make my cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I read this twice and I cried both times. I pretty much have a stack of tissues at my side now lol. This was beautifully written and I loved every bit of it. It broke my heart to see the way Seb was treated
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Why oh why am I reading the most depressing stories ever written and enjoying it in the weirdest way?

Why oh why do you have so much talent for writing really depressing stories and making me hooked to them?

There must be something messed up with me. NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT ENJOY PITYING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS BEING PUT THROUGH THE WRINGER.

I gather you are a Puck/Sebastian shipper. Cracky, but it works. :)
Sexy-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Aw, this made me cry :,( it's a very well written story and i could imagine being in Puck's or Sebastian's situation. I love this, I think Sebastian need more love even though he nearly blinded Blaine permanently in one eye :p
oliviaanne3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I normally wont read anything to do with Sebastian. But something about this story caught my eye and I began to read it. My best friend just told me last week that his girlfriend admitted to being taped three years ago. He didn't think he could believe her. I sat with him while he cried, trying to come to grips with the thought that it might be true. It was. Reading this story struck a note with me, and I'm really glad I read it. It gives me a perspective on what may be going on inside the victim's head. Your portrayal of Puck and Sebastian was fantastic. Your writing style was very composed and thoroughly explained. Stellar piece! Thank you for the pleasure of reading!