Reviews for Memory Lane
kishigo102 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
awww i thought it would be Break down
8zBL chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
AWWWW! That was so cute! I truly think that's it would be on the show. Speaking of which, I think you really captured the characters, whenever I read Miko's lines I would laugh and remember,"Oh yeah, this is Miko!" And the way you captured Jack and Miko's fight and first kiss...BRILLIANT! The only word that describes it is brilliant!
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
transformerspup246 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
jtdarkman chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
i still kinda wanted to know what he whisperd to her too lol. great fic even if i dont know...in fact its probably best i dont
SolarRuby17 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Ahem, yeah. So, anyways, I just finished watching all the Transformers: Prime episodes on Netflix. And, being the helpless/hopeless romanticist I am, the first thing I did was check good ol' for any JackxMiko storys. I was severely disappointed in the lack of previously mentioned storys. Of course, this story stuck out amongst the few here as the one having the most reviews. So I checked it out. And, suffice to say, I'm glad I did. The writing was superb, with no grammatical or contextual errors I could spot. The portrayal of all the characters was spot on.

If eagerly await any more JackxMiko you might write.

On a completely unrelated side note, I too have also found Starscream a little to feminine for his own good sometimes.

Anyways, best of luck to you~ SolarRuby17

Great story! :)
Answerthecall chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Awesome chapter! Loved the kiss so much! :D
edward18 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Well I did enjoy it but at times it was a bit too...cheesy dramatic. Jack being all whispering "I will get you" or whatever at the end of that one chapter and Miko crying at the end was kind of...awkward to her character.

Also Optimus was very...bland. Not that he isn't in the show, but here he was just like "sound advice" a lot.

Just my thoughts of course. Still a cute read.
KayleeChiara chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
The end? OH NO! Say it's not so! Looking forward to more stories! Thanks for writing - and maybe a little bit more? :)
Foxbear chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Nice intimate scene at the end there. The emotions feel real and deep but not over done.

A very successful fanfiction.
Bye bye account chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Miko got her memory back yay! And she and Jack are now together...Finally! Great ending :)
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Ok you are good. Now I need to wait for the next chapter.
Emi The Ninja chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
update before i ask Prime or Bulkhead to hunt you! xD

NEED TO KNOW! and poor Jack xD getting beated by a girl...wonder if Miko throws him in a wall! that would be funny!

...

if not Starscream got her -_-' come to think of it...Only Starscream knows who Miko is, it's not like Megatron would care
EmoPirateLuv chapter 5 . 4/18/2012