Reviews for The Fast Lane
Spirou78 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
How come you didn't continue? It is a very promising start. In case you change your mind, I would have voted for option three, Maura & Jane in the car ;-)
Kim.Pfeiffer.1971 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
1&3... I'm torn. But would love an update soon I'm a huge Rizzles shipper XD
cc1989 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Definitely 3- takes her in the car with her.
PinkGrrl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Option 3 please! Really nice start of the story. I'm curious to see what will happen next! :)
Quietscheentchen chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Actually im just fine with all three possibilities. Youre such a tease i was just getting into the story :P so please continue

Maybe im more for the cold shower part or maura gettin hot for jane while she drives. Cause jane made it such a hassle to go inside so i really wanna know how shes doing, buuuut i also demand some rizzles smut afterwards. Maybe youbcould combine option 1 and 2. So that in the 2nd chapter maura really tries to not give in to the excitement thats building inside and then drives home cause sges afraid of what she might do. And then chapter three some smut. Please? :D but its your story so im looking forward to what you come up with, cause i suck at writing and plot ideas which is a reason that i never got a writer but a passionate reader for fanfiction :)

Really i hope you continue.
denl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
great start! 3 should be interesting
Alexia2002 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Thank you! You really are wonderful :) If I can vote, I think option 3 would be interesting
amateur91 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
1st or 3rd :D update soon please :)
CloisDestiny chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
3!
JustMindingMyBusiness chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I vote for...

3) Jane re-emerges from the driving school and grabs Maura, to take her in the car with her.
StupidSheets chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Option 3 please :)
ThunderJovi chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
The first one. ;)
stripedkneehighsocks chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I love this idea! Hmmm...I'd say my vote goes with #3! Can't wait to see where you take it :)