Reviews for Loose Strings
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Applause applause. I especially liked the last paragraph, where the black king toppled. This is what I would consider a masterpiece. Thank you for posting this. Keep up the good work.
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I cried. I honest to God bawled my eyes out. I fucking love you. And I fucking hate you at the same time. The Zero Requiem always gets to me...
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was good. In the end I was really disappointed by the lack of depth in Milly and Rivalz characters. Such a waste/
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is beautiful. I'm sitting here, sobbing at the truth and the complexity that you gave Rivalz's character. Wonderful, wonderful work
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I seriously got teared up at the end there.
so good!
so sad...
2jiin chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Amazing piece, realistic and touching! I've always thought Rivalz was awesome since the beginning, and this very nicely ties character to the end. Thanks for the feels (':
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this is very well written! a great closure to things. Poor Rivalz. Anyway, this is realistic.
Yo chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I enjoyed your take on Rivalz. Poor, poor, Rivalz... I's impressive how you've created a story that reflects his normality & painful contrasts it with the 'abnormality' of people like Nunnally & Kallen. The greatness & sadness of knowing someone that makes a notable difference in the world. It's also tragic how he & Milly never had their Geasses canceled. Perhaps it would reveal a few more unwanted secrets, but losing the memories of the (true) sibling left alive... The thought hurts. Well, anyways, at least he was able to make peace with one part of himself. Thanks for the story!
Jasnah chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was ... very touching. And uncommon, since most fans don't even bother to pay attention to Rivalz.

Rivalz is not my favorite character either, but I like him and I think he's a very tragic figure who deserves some credit. I mean, he was Lelouch's best friend for some years and yet he endet up knowing the least about him.

You described his feelings very well and I liked the way he interacted with the others; how Nunnally, Suzaku and Kallen disguised their secrets from him ... it captured the whole tragic of the situation brilliantly.

Thank you!
going-rogue2374 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh my, this is wonderful! Very emotional and well written, and it makes me want to watch the whole series again just for Rivalz. Poor Rivalz, he really doesn't get enough attention, so I'm happy to find this really good fanfic. You should definitely write more Rivalz stuff *hint hint* Love this :D 3
Siffris chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was sad,sweet and above all memorable.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was amazingly depressing.

Great work.
3104blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I absolute loved this story. Rivalz's characterization was just spot-on, as was everyone else's. I adored the irony concerning Zero and having Suzaku right there! And all the angst, with Nunnally, Suzaku, and Kallen knowing what things Lelouch did do, and keeping it from poor Rivalz. The ending killed me. I would just like to read this again and again!

I really enjoyed it, and thanks for writing such a beautiful story! _

~Stella
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was wonderful, I loved every bit of it. Near the end I started to cry because your story brought out Rivals' emotions so well that I couldn't help but to connect with his pain and confusion over Lelouch's death. Don't ever stop writing.
Usagisama68 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awwww! This is so touching and sad! But happy at same time, youknow? I wasn't a big Rivlaz fan but hid loyalty and friendship to Lelouch was obvious. Your really good at writing, I was hooked right up untill the last sentence. I think it really sad that Rivlaz and most of Lelouch's friends from Ashford won't know the truth about his death and the zero requiem, but everything worked out in the end so I guess it's okay :) Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed it.