Reviews for Painkiller
queer-serenity chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Hee, this was really cute, they're such dorks.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
That was nice! You should keep it going. At the very least, it would make me happy! _
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm liking this so far. Kaiden's being really angsty, but I can really picture him going through this. That last bit about Ash was nice, too. _
imperator prime chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Whatwhatwhat! No plans to continue! But... but...

MOAR!

Here's my praise for your piece: it makes me want to dig back in to my own story that I published and tweak it with some good old fashioned plagarism. I constrained myself to work pretty strictly in the margins between canon ME3 scenes, without making too many drastic changes to any material the game presented, but reading your story made me wish I'd taken a bit more license so that it could more closely resemble your telling of it.

I think you captured Kaidan pretty faithfully- I 'heard' him throughout and he never seemed to deviate from what we knew of him already, so that's some pretty high fidelity to the character.
PeasAndCheese chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Absolutely wonderful take on the dialogues! I love the way you played out the confession scene here and I thought how sweet and so Kaidan (and Shepard) this is. I was rather disheartened when I found out that this is the end; not that I am hinting that you should continue *cough*. At your leisure of course. Thanks for this story.
Xaryen Maelstrom chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Near the end of the 5th Chapter... I was so afraid that this was gonna be one of those sad ending Kaidan gets his heart broken stories... But then .. YAY! I loved it! Perfect!
Maeyu chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
You're killing me! You let it get so intense like that and just put END. . Though I do suppose this is a pretty good ending that leaves the fans craving for more. Wonderfully written. You did well with all the Characters.
Tarnick chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
The End?...WHAT! NO!...It can't be over yet, it's so good! I really hope that you write another chapter, your writing style is amazing.
Sculla chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Yay! Love how you wrote Kaidan i all his embarrassed/mortified glory!

Am really hoping that the 'The End' written at the bottom isn't really the end, Binsfeld!

Keep writing this one, its awesome!
Shenko007 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Yay! Another update!

I love your chapters so far! Kaidan and Shepard are really in character.

I would like to hear from other characters, perhaps see how they react to the budding relationship between these two hot guys in one of the best games ever.

Please update soon! :D

Shen
Mysteron chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. This is a great chapter. Shepard's reaction was just perfect.

Really looking forward to the next one!
ileleana chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
awww go kaidan for blurting it out lol
Lily A. Maxwell chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
That chapter was so wonderful I'm running in circles squealing! Yay for Kaidan and Shepard!
AD Lewis chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Continue this hmm? -Mind wanders into the gutter-

Ahem... Anyway, a nice little chapter here :)
Maeyu chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
EDI as a matchmaker is just too good. XDXD I hope there is more to come. I love stories like this.