Reviews for The Grave of Candace Flynn
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Aww it's so sad that no believed her ashamed..ashamed
TariqBates chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
write another one,this time with isabela
palimino14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
wow that was amazing ...a little descriptive though ö awsome job
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
655
Nathaniel Hawke chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow. Can I just say, CREEPY!
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Depressing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I don't get who Xavier Amanda and Fred are
Destiny chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I think that story was great. It had a good shock to it.
Comment person chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I agree with tlegg113's review. It has much potential to be complex.

Still, it was ok. Being too short, but ok.

From, Comment person
tlegg13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This could have been great. The plot of Candace doing her best to try and find out who is buried in this mysterious grave that bears her name could have been an interesting story one that would test the very limits of her sanity and her existence.

But instead we get a lame one shot which ends in about ten minutes. I’m sorry you have a good idea but it ends so quickly i can’t even really care. There is no reason to particularly read to the end of the story. We discover that this Candace was based on Phineas brain waves. So why isn’t she like Phineas then. I mean you do say it was a troublesome scan but you don’t explain why that effects Candace other than the zebra. Also she doesn’t just see it during her dreams or bouts of insanity.

In conclusion this could have been a great fanfic. It could have gone into the mind of Candace and told more about her than we know about her seeing her fears of being not really Candace and questioning who she really is. Instead we get a mediocre story about how she just discover this dark secret.

Actually why is this in the M section? I mean really there’s nothing bad there to really find objectionable. It’s not even Horror to be honest.
Maya Serena chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow... Interesting take. Nicely done, too.