Reviews for AT YOUR SIDE
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Wow! *my first reaction to this fic*

Now, I have to admit that I have never been a fan of MMSS - ever! So this was the first fic about them I read) And I liked it) Not that I became a huge fan of this ship, but now I can see some possibilities and probabilities into the relationships of these two)

And I'm happy that Minerva didn't die)

And Albus is really quite crazy in your story, suggesting that she was prenant straight away)

I also have my fav line in your story:

'using legilimens with Minerva was a suicidal mission…' - I laughed so hard on that one)

Anyway, thanks for writing)
Riding-Lover-17 chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
I quite literally jumped up and down at the end of this chapter you just made me day! Update soon :D !
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
awwww! brilliant story
heymovie1 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
The ending of chap 9 was sweet! Are you going to poste the sequel here as well?
heymovie1 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
I love the end, gosh! I hope she doesn't die :(
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
this is a really sweet story... unfortunately I have had to ask for my account to be removed because someone reported me for a nonsense violation
Future Starkid Member chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Aww this was so sweet! Do we get to the romance soon? Please say yes...
heymovie1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is so different, new, thrilling! I love it!
TheRiverUnbroken chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Oh snap! I didn't see that one coming.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
brilliant! are Sev and Minerva going to end up together?
Riding-Lover-17 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Loved this chap! I laughed when albus thought she was pregnant :D haha great story
Swiper3 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I'm so happy that I decided to read this, because this one is absolutely great fic! The plot is pretty unique and I love how this story goes on. My favourite scene so far was the dancing scene :3 Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Riding-Lover-17 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Great chapter love it and the story! Keep updating :)
TheRiverUnbroken chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
:( it's sad that Minerva has cancer but I love how Severus has decided to step in and help her. I really hope you continue this story its wonderful so far!
Yue Sai chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
The first person is interesting. Nice job as I like it. Though the only thing that stuck out to me was Gillywater, for some reason it just doesn't strike me as a drink for Severus, but oh well. Nice job and looking forward to the next chapter. :)