Reviews for 9:00 On A Wednesday Morning
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 6/6
This is very sweet and cute...
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is also really sweet ! ALL DEH FLUFFSTUFF!
I also chuckled at how everyone was mentioned with their first name except Mr. Lancer. He will always be Mr. Lancer... [x
JP1124 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great wedding story definitly enjoyed it
Pink freckle chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awwwwww so true and soo cute :)
BlondieMarie24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
9:00 on a Wednesday morning it even sounds cool! Anyway love it!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
9:00 on a Wednesday morning. I may have to do that too. Though, no ghosts? I would have thought MAYBE a few, like Wulf or Frostbite (I'm not counting Dani).
middlekertz chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Man, you're already doing a great job. I had the link to this story emailed to me because you're already on my Author Alert list. Just keep up the great work. If you want to improve your writing overall, then my only tip would be to get really technical- if you don't have a beta reader, I'd suggest finding and acquiring one, but since I'm not an author, I'm not sure as to how one would go about doing so. Anyway, you just have teensy, tinesy little comma errors every once in a while in the ficlet, but in the scheme of things, that's really okay, I think. The truth is what matters, and the story is good! It's so honest and endearing. Your characterization is awesome, too. Thank you for sharing this with us! I can't wait to read more!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012