Reviews for Goldilocks and the Three Bears
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was a very clever and ingenius way to mesh the fairytale world of Goldilocks and Sherlock. It worked so perfectly, too. Everyone was in character and their personalities matched (Irenetoo cold, Mollytoo hot, Johnjust right).

The Johnlock moment at the end was just wonderful and really wrapped things up perfectly.
StarfireLuvRobin7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was good. Too good.
Like,my three ships of sherlock all in one story and i am exactly fine with where it ended ouo :) 3
Blodeu-sama chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Best fanfic with Sherlock's name so far
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Very clever. I liked it. I feel bad for Molly, though!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh, very sweet! I imagine that that would be just the approach Sherlock would take: needing to know about something he hadn't yet mastered. Thanks for sharing!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love it, this is the story of how Mycroft gave Sherlock the nickname of 'Goldilocks'. XD
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
cracky but awesome
MildredandBobbin chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ah perfect, perfect, perfect! Each scene was so nicely done but the 'just right' was, well, just right :) Your Sherlock was spot on and I could picture his actions in the final scene perfectly. lovely!
TechnicolorHeart chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
So great. The concept works perfectly for Sherlock and I think the choices of hot,cold, and just right were perfect. I appreciate the subtlety of the "experiments" and your excellent characterization of Holmes. Very fun read!
Meg chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I loved it! Thank you so much for posting this
wutaiflea chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This right here: After all, he'd resigned himself (after much deliberation and research) to never being able to completely understand the concept of sex and/or love. He'd simply taken the data he'd collected from Irene and Molly and filled it away, in a room labelled "unsolved" deep within his mind palace, and willed himself to forget the whole thing. And that was that.

Or, so he'd thought.

sooooo reminds me of Bob Hale.
Petra Todd chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oooh that was gorgeous and fun. I love the three scenes.