Reviews for Of Guardian Angels and Demon Spawn
SaiyanLex4901 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please continue this story! It's awesome!
me-ninjakitty chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm curious to where this story would/could go.
catsrockt chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Going through all of your stories since i have nothing better to do... i can't help but wonder why this one never became more developed. I'm hoping you have notes for it an dit just never made its way to being published because this has a great amount of potential. Like always you amaze me with your talent
TFSrules chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hey! Come back to this! I think it's freaking great, so, PLEASE!
Please? Pretty please? Pwease?
blueeyeswhit3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love this chapter! I hope you continue because this has become my favorite story!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Yeah He'll Be Legendary Alright!
I Want More Chapters PLEASE!
ZAMB1E chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it 3
Aleaster chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story looks really interesting! I love your writing, the story with 4 vegetas is probably my favorite! The nice thing about this story, is that it does bring all of the old characters back, without any ocs, but it also has a unique premise.
wolftracks17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Poor Vegeta :(. Really interesting concept so far. Please update again!
Lilly Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Sounds interesting. :D I would love to read more. Love you're stories. -
dbzfan777 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Interesting start to your story ... i be looking forward to the next chapter...
cara9001 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This sounds like a interesting story. It's really sad that he died. I like it _
bakka.onna chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awesome, really love the beginning!

Update soon, I want to know what happens next _
Kikira-Lynn chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Yet another amazingly unique story you have here. Well done, my friend. Well done.
dani555 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hello! i... i... i love it!

Maybe for the topic. I dont know why but i always imagine Vegeta like an angel, dont ask me for the reason. This history begins with a little drama i mean with Vegeta death and all. Thats sad. He cant see his family or his friends anymore, even in the heaven? that sucks! i dont like this policy, i mean like an angel he must have some benefits. I dont know but its not fair.

And why he cant play the guitar?

Vegeta is so human in this history. And i liked. I laugh when Raditz warn him about his language. Men, its the heaven! you cant go around saying curses like in the earth! that is logic!

I have a question: why Bulma is a demon? Which was her sin?

Im in loved with this history. It have something that just... i dont know i just like this history.

See ya.