Reviews for Freaking Super
This is the dumbest fucking thing ever. All it did was piss me the fuck off. And you're delusional as all hell for even THINKING Quinn would even want Brittany. I'm so glad you dropped off the face of the earth. Hopefully it was permanently...
rg521 chapter 17 . 3/14
Tibbs, I was looking for a new brittana story to read and decided to give this one a shot. I just want to say that I loved it. I wish there was more and that I knew what happened with the cops, Kurt, the mysterious money, and Britt's mom. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you come back to this story one day.
This story is awesome, good to re-read every so often
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
Been over 2 years and I'm still hoping for an update. Went to check your Tumblr and it's not there. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope you are well :)
burglover421 chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
I love this...still squealing over brittana!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2016
no I didn't just reread this for the 10th time and hoping for an update :(
SimilarDemons chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
I know it's been awhile since the last update. But I absolutely fell in love with this story and hope that you finish it some day.
MilkyWay432 chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Nooo I dont understand! If you have written ch18 please please PLEASE upload it. I need closure on this story, it is so good.
vvm chapter 17 . 4/27/2016
Ah, I m done reading and ugh so much story left to be told. I love the shit out of you you know. I hope you re doing great.
vvm chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
"Figgins gasped. If he had been wearing pearls he would've clutched them."

You mf I am crying. This line is stuck in my head all day, I can't :'''D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Update please
AllAloneInGermany chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
oh wow...it's too bad you never finished this story :(
i'm usually not into this whole super-hero stuff but your story was crazy good...i'm just dissapointed that i will never find out how this would have ended :(
Kajol93 chapter 10 . 4/7/2016
As Im breezing through the chapters I find myself becoming angry with myself because the storg is soooo good and I know its not finished and there hasnt been an update since 2014 smh. Before I make to chapter 17 Id thought Id pause briefly just to reflect on my life and the turmoil your going to bring me for reading this unfinished amazing story. Well I guess I better go head and finish up...
teddyaltmen chapter 17 . 4/2/2016
WHY HAS IT TAKEN YOU 2 YEARS TO UPLOAD CHAPTER 18 IM GONNA CRY this fic is honestly so good like I need closure please don't let this story be unfinished it's never too late to continue
Tardismagic chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Love this story! Do you have any plans to continue it?
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »