Reviews for Freaking Super
robvdpjatov47 chapter 17 . 4/29
I love it so much! PLEASE update!
Diligent Citizen chapter 17 . 4/24
Well, THAT was emotionally draining. I am pretty totally invested in this now, for better or for worse, so I really hope you plan to keep working on it.

Also, you're fucking hilarious. Keep it up ;)
angie2591 chapter 17 . 4/20
AH! I READ YOUR STORY IN THE LAST 2 DAYS NON STOP AND NOW I REALIZED YOU HAVEN UPDATED IT SINCE LAST SUMMER! UGH! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
mac106 chapter 7 . 4/18
Hey i forgot the word stop what i really meant is dont stop and continue writing so sorry !
mac106 chapter 6 . 4/18
Ohh my god im so so sorry ! What i mean is please dont stop writing i forgot the word stop i think im just really sleepy sorry again and i really hope you'll continue this story
mac106 chapter 10 . 4/18
Hi i reread this again and hoping there will be chapter 18 nxtym .please dont continue writing !;)
Update please :(
faberritanalove chapter 15 . 4/5
MARLY!
Man this story is great. Witty with an inventive plot. Can't wait for 18 to come out!
UniKitty chapter 17 . 3/21
Hello. I'm waiting on 18...I know you're still around, woman! Come on. Spread the love and post. Please?
Pleassssseeeee don't Forget uss! I really love this..
Ann chapter 17 . 3/5
I'm hooked
I think it's time for an update. I'm dying over here.
Gracksies chapter 17 . 2/10
I LOVE THIS! Cannot wait to see where it goes because wow this is an exciting story! You are amazing! I'm really using too many exclamation marks but the sleep deprivation I've suffered (or I guess I could say enjoyed?) from reading this story makes it unavoidable. AHHHHHH!
Whitney chapter 17 . 2/5
I read this in 3 days because this is " fucking super!". This is so original and well written!
Really this is great! i love You!
Thanks You for sharing your talent with us! please continue this story cause this is too great to stop it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
I need a thousand upadate! :D
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »