Reviews for Freaking Super
Baby please update!

I know you have real life commitments all but this fic is everything!

xx
I love all the references. pokemon games,Dragon ball z and bad cop shows
ChiquitaCheca chapter 17 . 6/4
Awesome story. Thank you so much for sharing. It's so complex and thought through I'm blown away. :) I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Hopefully you'll deliver.
therealchamps chapter 17 . 5/31
Just finished reading your story and it is so good. When are you going to update next?
Whitney chapter 1 . 5/23
We are waiting for you so please Come back! :)
robvdpjatov47 chapter 17 . 4/29
I love it so much! PLEASE update!
Diligent Citizen chapter 17 . 4/24
Well, THAT was emotionally draining. I am pretty totally invested in this now, for better or for worse, so I really hope you plan to keep working on it.

Also, you're fucking hilarious. Keep it up ;)
angie2591 chapter 17 . 4/20
AH! I READ YOUR STORY IN THE LAST 2 DAYS NON STOP AND NOW I REALIZED YOU HAVEN UPDATED IT SINCE LAST SUMMER! UGH! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
mac106 chapter 7 . 4/18
Hey i forgot the word stop what i really meant is dont stop and continue writing so sorry !
mac106 chapter 6 . 4/18
Ohh my god im so so sorry ! What i mean is please dont stop writing i forgot the word stop i think im just really sleepy sorry again and i really hope you'll continue this story
mac106 chapter 10 . 4/18
Hi i reread this again and hoping there will be chapter 18 nxtym .please dont continue writing !;)
Update please :(
faberritanalove chapter 15 . 4/5
MARLY!
Man this story is great. Witty with an inventive plot. Can't wait for 18 to come out!
UniKitty chapter 17 . 3/21
Hello. I'm waiting on 18...I know you're still around, woman! Come on. Spread the love and post. Please?
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »