Reviews for Cultural MindFuck
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Oh...this is one of my favourite chapters because of Italy's fit at the end! :D Never underestimate Italy.
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Oh dayum, poor Japan. He has no idea, does he? XD I love this story! :D
silver Alida chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
No comment on the toilet part.

However, let us all give a moment of silence for Poland's horse.

...

Anyway, hilarious as always! I hope you will continue soon enough!
Consenirmollo chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
" Sealand is learning a lot today."

Oh dear God I can't breathe XD! Honestly, Sweden is so weird and fantastic I can't even fathom it! I nearly died a everyone divin for the money because I've see in happen so often at parties an strolls down the street. I figured Prussia would make up and excuse, poor Gil.

I'm going to say abaracadabara when someone sneezes now!
livvykitty chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
ZOMFG IM LEARNING! Have you heard of the Spaghetti Tree Hoax? Its when most British were duped into thinking pasta grew on trees! Legit, it really happened! Another insane thing that happened was the Dancing Plaque of 1518. Dude, weird stuff... I love this story! Update soon!
BeautifulDeformity chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
My God, I'm learning. XDDD I was wondering why Russia was saying 'milk' but when I finished reading it, I was like, "Oh by God, that is adorable ASDFGHJKL-" ROFL

THIS FIC, OVERALL, IS JUST HILARIOUS 3
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Poor England. He kept getting the short end of the stick.
raewhit chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I already told you this on Deviantart, but... yay! You used the mafia idea! XD
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
What, what, WHAT?

America getting arrested for no clear reason? Extremely religious!Italy? Sweden and Finland's wedding?

This was brilliant. XD
Dogsrule chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Wow... I have no clue what to say about Italy.. XD
silver Alida chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
THIS. IS. BLOODY. HILARIOUS!

It's just a brilliant way of showing cultural facts and I absolutely love it.

Where do you learn all this stuff anyway?

Thanks for writing this!
Gilly B chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Kesesesesese~

Psh. Ketchup is the way to go. Ewww Mayonaise is icky.

This was hilarious. xD Please continue~!

There's only one thing that bothers me. America would never call them chips. That's completely british slang. xD We call 'em potato wedges if not french fries. But that's okay~

I have to say, my favorite one this chapter was 'Turkey and Bad Bread' Heehee~

Tata~

Gilly B.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I loved the ones about mayonnaise and the fairy investigation. Those were awesome.
raewhit chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
These are hilarious! You know something my history told me that you could use here? Apparently the Mafia in Spain goes around dressed as characters from childrens' TV shows and get people to pay for a picture with them to fund their cartel. Keep up the good work.
raewhit chapter 2 . 3/31/2012