Reviews for The Longer the Waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Wow...what a fantastic start to your short R/T story. Your ability to write from Trent's POV is exceptional. Thank you for including the English translation of the poem that you wrote for the casting/invocation of the lover's charm in your A/N. Doing so provided authenticity, which served to add to my overall enjoyment of your story to date. Cheers!
BloodxandxDaisies chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Yeah, i like the 2nd chapter, it could lead to a longer trench story! And Ivy is great in the books but she really does kind of piss me off with her jealousy in a lot of situations (like this one). I don't like or read ravy at all but even if they were together, the possessiveness kind of is annoying as hell. I love this little ficlet!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Loved these two was great.
cranapplepye chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I like! Both this chapter and the previous one do an awesome job of getting into Trent's head during these scenes. I wondered what was going through Trent's head during this scene when I read the the book and I think you nailed it perfectly. :)
x.Trench.x chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I loved it! I hope you decide to write another because we can never have enough Trent!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
You should do his point of view of Ever After too.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You capture the Trent's fascination and hesitancy regarding Rachel. It feels authentic to me. Neither of them have a clear handle on their respective feelings but they know things are shifting and the anxious anticipation is delicious.

I agree with your story description: MORE TRENT, PLEASE!
2mrklr chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very nice, meshes well with my understanding of Trent. I think he is a fascinating character and deserves more attention. I would love for you to continue this -complementing Ms Harrison's story with Trent's viewpoint would be terrific to read, and there is just so little Trent on here! Please. Keep going!
Adrianerose chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow, your such a good writer! Your story was an awesome view inside of Trent's head, and I also loved the poem. By any chance would you consider writing more than this first chapter? I absolutely loved it and want to see more of the story through Trent's eyes. Especially the part when Rachel calls and wakes Trent up, lol ;). This is definitely being adding to my favorite stories, great job!
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That's good. You should continue this.
GreenCAT82 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely loved this! This really was believable, I could totally see Trent feeling this way. Oh and beautiful poem!
Jhiz chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
A bit more fanciful than my thoughts on Trent but I loved this anyway. He is by far the most complex male character in this series (although Al has his moments) and I love how you have given your vision/peek into his psyche. This was well written and well edited. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
emzigale07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Loved this, it was incredibly realistic, pretty much exactly the way I would have thought of this too. Well written and well thought it, it was exactly in keeping with all characters and it captured my ever increasing desire to see things go further between these too. A Perfect Blood was a great book for them, I was afraid that things would cool off after Pale Demon, and I agree completely with what Jenks says about the rings, and what you've written here. Great job x
silver-frost2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I enjoyed it. You're right. There isn't enough Trent.
Mickey37 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Great Story. Keep up the good work. You are right, there can never be enough Trent. :)