Reviews for nothing will satisfy me but your soul
lightsthatguideus chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Excellent story, you have a really good grasp on the mentality of the consequences od THG. Great work!
yo mama chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i really like your writing style but the end was confusing
fading echo chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
crying because of this beauteous piece of fanfiction. also Breadhead /dies/
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Excuse me but Breadhead and I am done.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
God, the way you described that katniss cant let the games behing her (but how could she or anyone who was there..? D: )and that she dreams of them so realistic. That was just..wow!

"She contemplates shooting him for all of two seconds. The night is dark and she can't see, and no one would blame her—not right now, anyway. The thought makes her sick and she reels backwards because there's still blood and she's killed people before—she could kill him now and it wouldn't—it wouldn't—"

Oh god! thats so.. sad and realistic.. :( The way you write her thoughts, the way she trusts and needs Gale here.. Wow! I think you wrote that amazing! :)
anticollision chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
haven't read fanfiction in a while. c

good to come back to something actually good and interesting.

i have feels for all of them. i can't help it. i hated peeta when reading, then warmed up to him because of the movie. but i love gale.
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cool! It was abit weird but It was good! :D
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This should have been how Hunger Games was written. THIS RIGHT HERE OKAY.

...

I'm not so fussed about Peeta either.

Am I crazy for maybe a tiny bit shipping Katniss/Finnick?

But Katniss/Gale is good too :)
Ellenka chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Magnificent. Spot-on rendering of the post-games trauma - imo, so much better than in the original books. And the intensity & odd-kind-of-understanding between Katniss & Gale was just perfect. Gotta love them together.