Reviews for Lunatique
Unidentified chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is one of the best stories I recall reading. Like, Stormlight Archive tier. I really need to get a FF account so I can favorite your work.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ladies and gentlemen, the Wizard Marshall, Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg. Quite possibly the most powerful Sorcerer to have ever walked the multiverse. What a hell of a guy...

Many props to you, man.
adrian11 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
OMG this was pretty beautiful. Only line missing is the part where, at his demise, Crimson Moon apparently says something along the lines of, "Ah. I understand now. A Rules... outside of the rules."
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow. What a fantastic and eerie re-imagination of Zelretch's battle with the Crimson Moon. Definitely enjoyed it!
Feng Lengshun chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. This is my headcanon from now on. It was just simply so... amazing. While I did notice a few rougher parts, I have to say that overall this one-shot had been very entertaining. Although Nasu did said that they would need a budget four times of Mahoyo and him using a Magic Square, I think this one was already plenty great.

You know, I usually have lots of criticisms and comments, but so far, I could only say that your works are awesome, Moczo. Keep up the great work!
Zurker chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wonderful.
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Definitely one of the best-written fanfics I've ever read! I mean, the story and plot is already awesome (I just love your portrayal of Zeltrech especially; he was funny and well-developed, so much so that I almost forgot this was a fanfic I was reading), but your writing itself is what makes this oneshot so good. You do narration excellently with perfectly placed funny comments placed here and there, you show just enough of the characters inner thoughts without going overboard, and your battle scenes feel just right for the setting. What's more, you utilize details from the Nasuverse so well that I can hardly believe a fan is writing this. (Unless some new information contradicts this, I will always consider this cannon in my heart.) Honestly, I like this better than most multi-chapter stories I read, and even some actual novels. I'm definitely going to read more of your work from now on.
Stormwhite chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Superb - I'm adopting this as my headcanon until Nasu contradicts it in some way.
Orcodon chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Holy crap. Good job making Crimson Moon a tough bastard.
FriedIce chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow. This was great. The story of how Zeltretch stopped the moon.

So the confrontation was awesome and honestly if that was all you'd written I'd probably still have like it.
But this was SO much more. The way you set the story up with the interaction with Rin, in my opinion the most 'human' of the fate characters (most of the others are just high functioning psycopaths), was brilliant as were the insights in Crimson Moon's character and motives.

One thing that really stuck out to me was this line 'Fantastic, the Horror from Beyond the Stars has gazed upon our species, and decided the worst parts are worth emulating. I suppose we should be proud.' It really sums up the fic.

Thanks for writing it.
FriedIce
joshuafaramir chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is so badass... instant fav! Author!
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is fantastic,truly fantastic.
Certainly one of the best Type Moon fanfiction i've ever read.
PML7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was good. Thank you for sharing.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
lovely
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice story! Like how you portrayed the fight!