Reviews for The Red Carnation
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Hehehe sounds like me whenever I'm mentally screaming while playing video games. There were just some spelling errors that bugged me but the rest made me laugh out loud, especially when Gan Ning just burst out bear the end xD
-and I am not logged in atm but this is Piezelle
ZebraNinjaCookie chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
I am like hyperventalating (did I spell that right?) Because YOU UPDATED THIS STORY. DJDJDIFBFJFH It was beautiful. And I expect unexpected plot twists in the next chapters!
StupidRiddler chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Looks like Gan Ning is really dedicated to talk to her. Ooh, I'm really excited to see everyone's reactions when they see her. But I wonder what the guard will be wondering when he wakes up.
TippyToesHaley chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
HEY YOU! (this is halsthetippy toes btw. had to get a new account because i for got my old password, but its whateves) POST ANOTHER STORY PLEASE
pinkflowerberry chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
woop woop! another great chapter! :{D
ZebraNinjaCookies chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Haha. Gotta love Shang! And about time you wrote again! And I love that you like that you have a new reader! I'm gonna keep reading, because these are awesome!
Piezelle chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Wait.
I think I know how she's gonna bring down the Wu.
She's not even trying right now. Hahahaha. That's clever.
Piezelle chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It's been a while since I've read fanfiction, and I'm already grinning at this. I wonder what your Ami will do to cause the chaos xD
StupidRiddler chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Well, I don't think those three will be going on any stealth missions anytime soon. I think they might be worse than Gan Ning and his bells. I should be the one thanking you for your support! It really helps motivate me! I rally liked this chapter too.

"The other day, Zhou Yu gave me some flowers and said I was effervescent and exquisite. What does that mean? I got really mad at him because I didn't know what it meant but now I think it's a good thing…"
I especially loved that line. Poor Zhou Yu...
ZebraNinjaCookies chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Oh my god. These are hilarious.(especially Mack Daddy Ning. Made me laugh out loud and my mom gave me a weird look haha) KEEP THEM COMING!
pinkflowerberry chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
yay! another chapter! god i love this story! XD
StupidRiddler chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I was having a pretty bad day until I saw this! I love how all they care about is how hot she is! Not to mention Gan Ning and his bells. Must be a pain for him to do surprise attacks. Another hilarious chapter! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
This is very good :)
pinkflowerberry chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
this is AMAZING! please keep updating! because i have read many amazing fanfics and they are always incomplete which is sad :( but i would just like to say this is great! _