Reviews for Together
Fan Girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
That was sooooo sweet again! I have loved these two stories you have written. They are filled with enough sweetness and fluff, I almost cried.
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Sad but also sweet
horsegirl0403 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I just, love this. The last part made me cry, about her eyes. That was beautiful. No words can describe it. :')
UnderTreesOverSeas chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is so fricking sad... why is Clato always so fricking sad?
SCPetit chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You made me cry so much! It's good I thinks, I'm not really sure. Well it's good for you, I really liked this, I mean I cried, even though I cry for everything!

GOOD JOB! Go CLATO!
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I have read many fan fictions about Clove and Cato's love, and their deaths. It is a common theme here for many good writers. But this is certainly amongst the best of it's kind I've read. I enjoyed it, it was tender and tragic. Two terribly damaged young people fated to die, but finding each other and love in the last days of their lives. Really sad, but well written.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
TheGirlFromTwo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great! So emotional and passionate...ah. just fanTAStic my dear
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Beautiful story 3
Sgarnett99 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
oh my god. ( it's so good... it makes me feel sad about my Clato fic P. Nothing else to say... incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this story. Really amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
! Clato feels! I love it :)
joannecookie chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love it! It makes me feel really sad and I almost hoed that they had win the games instead of Katniss and Peeta... It is one of my favourite Clato fics, not that I have read a lot of them but I am sure your story will make my list. Good work! :)
Steph chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is amazing, I was acsually crying, :p
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Nicely written. I liked how you captured humanity in two otherwise ruthless characters. Granted, it could get a little sappy and ubelievable at times, but I didn't mind that as much as I thought I would. In regards to romance, I always pictured Clove as being more guarded above everything else, and likewise with Cato.

But, regardless, this was nice. Very enjoyable. You're a good writer.

xx Vikki