Reviews for Behind Bars
Kat.Scates chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
There needs to be more of this! Just the right amount of kinky and amusing.
the iz chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
haha this was both hot and rather amusing :L
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ah, brilliant!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was very hot. Tit for tat.
Elvasan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow. Hot is the only word i can think of to describe that :P Definately one of the best in this genre that i have read!
Diving in chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ha ! Excellent ! You go Belle !
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Dayuuuuum, that was hot and fun!LOL I loved how she got the better of him, twice.;) The flirting and darker edges you put in kept things in character and made things between them all the more real. Thanks so much for posting!

GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
The ending MADE this fic! Perfect.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Whew! That's hot dearie! Red hot and sweaty even. *fans self*
wintersmith chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Probably NOT the best job for Belle, considering Gold's forays outside the law, but a fun scenario to play with. Considering Belle's only been in one episode so far (& she'd better reappear before season's end or I shall be Very Upset), these 2 certainly have a rich & varied fanfic life. (Or perhaps it's because we have so few canon details to tie us down yet. Hmm, Gold tied down in their bed - Belle should take those handcuffs home one night...) I read this 3 times in a row, it was so good. The best of the best bits: Gold giving her The Look that should terrify her but just made her want to jump him. His awareness of his power over her even inside the jail cell. His 'I'm About To Fuck You' voice. Her cuffing him to the bars - a power play that was definitely a win-win situation for them both. His 'Please, may I fuck you to within an inch of your life?' (Do you know what sentences like that DO to me?) His warm I Love You smile. How 'dumbstruck really is an adorable look for him'. That's such a huge part of his appeal, how he can go from all intent & sexy to adorably cute with just a shift in expression.
NB chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Goooood Fluff.
lfitch86 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Loved it! Especially the very end. So epic
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
"But you're still under arrest, dearie." the perfect ending :)
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
First of, WHOAH. That was hot. Second, mr. Gold has a tattoo on his ass?