Reviews for Arabian Knights
Szczypak chapter 11 . 8/15
huhuhu. It will be fantastic!
Shadow Spears chapter 11 . 8/8
-takes deep breaths, trying not to flip out because of the cliffhanger- I'm sorry they're my biggest pains ever... Update soon! Please!? XD I feel insane!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 11 . 8/7
Fakkkjk dang it it was finally gettin revealed afghhh d suspense ughhhhh *grinding teeth*
Dang u for being a great writer to be able to play with ma feelings! Tis is cheating! X) hahahaa
Cant wait for moarrrr
lara5170 chapter 11 . 7/31
I'm confused by this being the past but them being older. Is this like a past life thing?
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 7/31
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
jy24 chapter 11 . 7/31
This is getting strange. Neah was there, the previous reincarnation of Allen and Kanda were there too. So Neah remembers the past and wanted to be the sultan again in the present time with Allen as his pet. Naughty, but really eager to read the next chapter.
Rosapast chapter 10 . 6/14
update pleaseeeeeeeeee...
aquavenn chapter 10 . 5/26
Crap the cliffhanger. Please update! Hnnnn I need to know. And you evilly tricked me into thinking they were gonna fuck. I cry. Pleaseeee I need more
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 10 . 5/17
My heart wont stop doki dokiing hahhaha x)
Oh my globers! Moarrrrrr u iz killin meeeee
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 10 . 5/7
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 10 . 5/7
I hope what Kanda said is true. Mana needs to fight Neah's spell. I'm glad he is aware of what he's done to his son so he can fix it later. Mana knew Kanda was for his son. Is Mana not a Noah too? He and Neah looked exactly alike, well most the Noah looked alike. Great chapter. Look forward to many, many more. Thanks. XD
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 9 . 5/7
What happened to Alma, and who is to Kanda? Is he still alive? Is he crazy in love with Kanda?
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 7 . 5/7
So Neah is a Noah. I wonder if that was apart of his family's plan.
777angeloflove chapter 10 . 5/7
YAY! AN UPDATE! I'D ALMOST GIVEN UP HOPE!
jy24 chapter 10 . 5/7
Oh no, Allen is going to hurt himself trying to do the opposite of what Kanda told him to do!