Reviews for Arabian Knights
BlackIrisFlowers chapter 7 . 6/18
Oh boy. I don't know how I feel about Neah as Jafar and being a creepy perv but I do quite like this piece! And yay for Tyki's appearance at last!
Kandykornsheba chapter 7 . 6/13
levi and tyki? who tops i bet its tyki
SpiritofLove961 chapter 7 . 6/13
I'm liking this story and it's getting good; please update soon!

Love, Spirit
Rin1730 chapter 7 . 6/6
Can't wait for more!
wystery chapter 7 . 6/5
I'm happy to see this fic update! I really love the thought of an Arabian-style Kanda and Allen :3 I also like how it's kind of like Aladdin but not really. I feel like Lavi could use a little more characterization; he feels like he's lacking a little oomph haha. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
aquavenn chapter 7 . 6/5
Holy fuck, can mana be like an uncle? Or nea's former name if Allen has relations which he should. And road should definitely attack Allen like she normally does which makes kanda jealous. Allen could amnesia his days of being red? That'd be cool, if you could include that in there. If you can't its still good. Also hair is hair not hare/ OR DID YOU RABBIT PUN ON PURPOSE
Shadow Spears chapter 7 . 6/5
Its an awesome chapter! Update soon!
jy24 chapter 7 . 6/4
The Ark Tribe? Does that mean that Neah was once their member but was banished for some reason? This story is getting really exciting and I really can't wait to read more soon. Will the leader of the tribe look so similar to Mana too in this fanfic?
Panda Master X chapter 7 . 6/4
AHHHH! TYKI-PON! XD
Lena-luvs-cats chapter 7 . 6/4
Ooh~ Some Lucky pairing going on~
Panda Master X chapter 6 . 6/1
xD i'm excited for this. I really like where this is going, and it's really different from what i expected. LOL KEEP IT UP!
aquavenn chapter 6 . 5/18
Can you explain why Kanda likes Allen and show a bit of Allen's reactions and how Kanda views them? Also maybe something to show Lavi's personality in this? His take on the whole I get to have Allen. Also have something with the relationship between Allen and Kanda go wrong but overall remedies it later. Like Allen thinking Kanda doesn't love him and then finally with Lavi's help have Allen figure it out, maybe in the later chapters.

Does Allen know any magic (14ths lullaby could be magic?)? Could cross appear in this? Cross could even be a villan.

Also I'm amused at the thought of link or even alma as the genie.

Have a nice day

-aquavenn
aquavenn chapter 5 . 5/18
Maybe next time in a fic Allen actually does... Get... Its highly unlikely something would advance just to nipple squeezing and nothing else.
But I'm glad Kanda saved allen again

Also where did Tim go? Couldn't Tim save Allen?
aquavenn chapter 4 . 5/18
Oh shit. Well at least Kanda was a good guard dog
aquavenn chapter 3 . 5/18
Oh crap. Well Kanda might fight neah... (Coff will coff)
There was one moment which I had to pause.

"Why is he mad?" the redhead asked but recieved no reply except the harsh pull on his vest. The royal guards escorted both Kanda and Lavi to the palace which was rich in decor. The walls were painted with golds, reby reds, sapphire blues, and emerald greens. The paintings cirled around columns and seemed to tell a hidden story.

*ruby

I found this amusing Allen must've caught where his father was going? Or at least where it might be?