Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
OMG I loved this story I hope you continue writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
yelena belova chapter 27 . 4/3
his woman, his boy. i love this damn story
yelena belova chapter 24 . 4/3
Paul the Walker? real smooth
yelena belova chapter 22 . 4/3
The scene between Daryl and Callie is so hot and intense and yeah talk about ultimate cockblock
yelena belova chapter 3 . 4/2
Oh yeah I just laugh so hard when Callie called Danny Captain America regarding the fact that Sebastian Stan is your inspiration for him
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Maybe I should have read the chapter before I posted my review but where have they been? This is the first time they have been mentioned since the first few chapters.
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
I have a really stupid question, but where is Carol and Sophia?
Shannan143 chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Okay so I realize this story was written quite a long time ago. So far I am loving it but my god...if Daryl and Callie don't get together soon I am gonna explode! Lol pleeeeease tell me they do eventually?! I do love me some smut. :) But really I am loving Callie and the others...your writing is awesome and I can't wait to read the season 2 story but please I am in need of come Callie/Daryl smut please and thank you!
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 28 . 6/21/2015
During my search for a decent Daryl/OC story I found yours and I just wanted to tell you how great I think your story is! I have seldom read a story I liked so much... your characters are awesome and you included them into season 1 beautifully. Thank you for sharing your story and I'm off to read the sequel... AWESOME STORY!
Ett Alskar chapter 28 . 3/21/2015
Girl you sure can spin a tale! Layed up with a broken hand and ran across your story and I am so damn glad I started reading..cant wait to start the second are awesome and this story is awesome..thank you for lighting up my day!
leylinjan chapter 28 . 3/16/2015
wow. This was an incredible story. An amazing story that I will definitely be reading again!
leylinjan chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
oh SHIT! Okay, I was totally wrong in my assessment of the situation before, but they are seriously F***ED.

Your story is great!
leylinjan chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
oh Shit... I think I know where this is goin' ... "running out of patients" ... I think Callie's 'bout to be walker-food - sh...ooot!
ashley chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
This story is excellent but you keep writing two months and a half months and it's driving me nuts... there are at least three instances in chapter 18 . It is simply Two and a Half months. that's how you say it.
NothingNooneZero chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
Honestly, you should have been commissioned to write up the script for the walking dead. No joke. This is so far beyond an awesome fanfiction; it is nothing short of absolute brilliance. The series, itself, was of course wonderful but had they (the creators/writers) the imagination that you possess, I believe the series would have dominated the world. Thank you so much, seriously, for this bloody, forgive my language, awesome story. Your additional characters have been nothing short of a pleasure to read about and the plotline...words are not enough to express just how epic the plotline is. You've built upon the basics of the series and made it so enthralling. I can't wait to start reading the sequel. Once again, thank you!