Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
MacaMcfly chapter 1 . 8/13
Amazing work! Especially how you managed to stay true to the plot but still giving it your twist, not falling on repeating each word. It was incredible! Your OCs fit perfectly, and the development in the relationship between Callie and Daryl was great, keeping him in character as well.
I can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for the story! Xx
FieryHeart96 chapter 13 . 12/29/2018
This is officially my fave Daryl/OC and I can't get enough of it. You have a brilliant writing style and if I didn't have to chase after an energetic three-year-old in the morning I'd probably be pulling an all-nighter just to keep reading.
Jezz-Xena chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
I love this story! I keep hoping that the author will finish season 2!
Innieminnie chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
oh thank God, I love that little girl.
Bluemom chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Awesome start!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/4/2016
OMG I loved this story I hope you continue writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
slytherhiss chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
his woman, his boy. i love this damn story
slytherhiss chapter 24 . 4/3/2016
Paul the Walker? real smooth
slytherhiss chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
The scene between Daryl and Callie is so hot and intense and yeah talk about ultimate cockblock
slytherhiss chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Oh yeah I just laugh so hard when Callie called Danny Captain America regarding the fact that Sebastian Stan is your inspiration for him
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Maybe I should have read the chapter before I posted my review but where have they been? This is the first time they have been mentioned since the first few chapters.
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
I have a really stupid question, but where is Carol and Sophia?
Shannan143 chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Okay so I realize this story was written quite a long time ago. So far I am loving it but my god...if Daryl and Callie don't get together soon I am gonna explode! Lol pleeeeease tell me they do eventually?! I do love me some smut. :) But really I am loving Callie and the others...your writing is awesome and I can't wait to read the season 2 story but please I am in need of come Callie/Daryl smut please and thank you!
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 28 . 6/21/2015
During my search for a decent Daryl/OC story I found yours and I just wanted to tell you how great I think your story is! I have seldom read a story I liked so much... your characters are awesome and you included them into season 1 beautifully. Thank you for sharing your story and I'm off to read the sequel... AWESOME STORY!
Ett Alskar chapter 28 . 3/21/2015
Girl you sure can spin a tale! Layed up with a broken hand and ran across your story and I am so damn glad I started reading..cant wait to start the second installment..you are awesome and this story is awesome..thank you for lighting up my day!