Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
Bluemom chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Awesome start!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/4/2016
OMG I loved this story I hope you continue writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
slytherhiss chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
his woman, his boy. i love this damn story
slytherhiss chapter 24 . 4/3/2016
Paul the Walker? real smooth
slytherhiss chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
The scene between Daryl and Callie is so hot and intense and yeah talk about ultimate cockblock
slytherhiss chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Oh yeah I just laugh so hard when Callie called Danny Captain America regarding the fact that Sebastian Stan is your inspiration for him
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Maybe I should have read the chapter before I posted my review but where have they been? This is the first time they have been mentioned since the first few chapters.
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
I have a really stupid question, but where is Carol and Sophia?
Shannan143 chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Okay so I realize this story was written quite a long time ago. So far I am loving it but my god...if Daryl and Callie don't get together soon I am gonna explode! Lol pleeeeease tell me they do eventually?! I do love me some smut. :) But really I am loving Callie and the others...your writing is awesome and I can't wait to read the season 2 story but please I am in need of come Callie/Daryl smut please and thank you!
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 28 . 6/21/2015
During my search for a decent Daryl/OC story I found yours and I just wanted to tell you how great I think your story is! I have seldom read a story I liked so much... your characters are awesome and you included them into season 1 beautifully. Thank you for sharing your story and I'm off to read the sequel... AWESOME STORY!
Ett Alskar chapter 28 . 3/21/2015
Girl you sure can spin a tale! Layed up with a broken hand and ran across your story and I am so damn glad I started reading..cant wait to start the second installment..you are awesome and this story is awesome..thank you for lighting up my day!
leylinjan chapter 28 . 3/16/2015
wow. This was an incredible story. An amazing story that I will definitely be reading again!
leylinjan chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
oh SHIT! Okay, I was totally wrong in my assessment of the situation before, but they are seriously F***ED.

Your story is great!
leylinjan chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
oh Shit... I think I know where this is goin' ... "running out of patients" ... I think Callie's 'bout to be walker-food - sh...ooot!
ashley chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
This story is excellent but you keep writing two months and a half months and it's driving me nuts... there are at least three instances in chapter 18 . It is simply Two and a Half months. that's how you say it.